Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sunday fare shopping day.....

February 11, 2022 11:27AM
Not me, my oldest daughter will do the shopping. Gametime is near so I'm a puddle of quivering nerves unfit to be out in public. Not sure what she is buying... the kind of food she has planned. She asked me for my request but all I could mutter out was, "stick with the run, keep your head McVay, I love you Stafford"... and some other rambling mutterings which my daughter was unable too translate into food menu items.

Worn a different Ram jersey every day this week. My son-in-law, (exRaider fan now Chargers), asked me if he could borrow some Ram's gear to wear during the game... which he'll have to watch at his workplace. So I said, "sure".... "lets see, no, not my Merlin jersey, it's white, you might spill something on it.... so no to Warner, Kupp, Bruce, Deacon, Faulk, Timmerman... ummm, in blue lets see... or, no, actually, Slater, Bass, Havenstein I haven't even worn for a game yet so it damn sure won't be you breaking them in." I was able to find a cheapo Target T-Shirt with LOS ANGELES RAMS on it so he's set to go and besides, I already spilled some salsa on it.

Tonight I actually will venture out in public, grandson's basketball game, where I will be fashionably rocking my white Olsen jersey with my gaudy Ram's logo'd socks and ultra-gaudy Rams logo'd shoes.... but my grandson's team colors are red so I'll also be sporting a red kerchief.

Serious question - right now, with slightly over 48 hours to go... is there, at any time, a single NON-Ram thought that ever enters your brain? - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sunday fare shopping day.....

JamesJM143February 11, 2022 11:27AM

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Ramsfsninmd109February 11, 2022 11:29AM

Yeah, I've worn a different Ram shirt every day..

sstrams135February 11, 2022 11:32AM

answering your question......

Ramsrule98February 11, 2022 12:16PM