Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

this is distasteful to me.. bordering on sacrilegious.

February 10, 2022 03:44PM
And right up front - I'm NOT talking about this board.... where there are comparisons of players, often getting heated.. that's not what I'm referring too...

I also don't see a LOT of this... but I do see it, on social media... I'm talking about pitting one Ram against another. Two RAM players about to play in the SB and then slamming one guy because you prefer the other... like Sony vs Cam, OBJ vs Kupp. Again, you can certainly believe one is better than the other but what you can NOT do, (according to me anyway), is SLAM the other Ram to make your point. This is a friggin' TEAM sport... HOW is it possible there are people out there who have not come to understand that?

There are actually people out there, I really believe, that should the Rams win will find disappointment because OBJ had more TD's or Yds than Kupp, (or vice versa)... or Cam gets more carries than Sony, or vice versa). If Sofi found a way to keep Niner fans out of Sofi surely they can find a way to prevent people like that from going to games? laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

this is distasteful to me.. bordering on sacrilegious.

JamesJM215February 10, 2022 03:44PM

People are naturally competitive..

sstrams68February 10, 2022 03:48PM