Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Speaking of oldnotdead…

February 03, 2022 04:01PM
Rams43
I'm glad Morris is being more aggressive with his play.

Like what? What does he mean by "aggressive" blitzing? Coverage, what? can he just throw out words?

That said the question remains is what took him so long? Was it because the light went on for him? Or was it because of heat from the top? I tend to think it was the latter rather than the former. How he's played the defense during the playoffs isn't how he played them during the season.

Tell him to give specifics, not just nebulous "more aggressive"

The Niners played what looked like a lot of deep shells with a soft zone underneath hoping their front 4 could get home. Which is why Stafford ate them up as an elite QB would.

His penchant for playing only one ILB is also concerning.
THAT IS STALEY'S DEFENSE, the 5-1 All year this guy has been talking about Morris playing his one "ego-driven scheme" . . . they why is this moron griping about the "1" in the 5-1? LOL....

Find this guy, tell him to come here with this poop. Then, he gets to get treated nicer, but he has to answer questions.

The man does not know the scheme. The man does not know what or what is not "aggressive". I think he's drunk when he posts. I really do.

Man, what brutal lack of knowledge... it's like Dumb and dumber where these guys came from.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Speaking of oldnotdead…

Rams43245February 03, 2022 03:04PM

JimYoungblood53166February 03, 2022 04:01PM

Ekern5584February 03, 2022 04:32PM

Yep.

JimYoungblood5353February 03, 2022 04:42PM