Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good omen

February 03, 2022 06:12AM
Here in Germany you will usually not be able to buy american beer. I love Coors and have not seen it in Germany stores since the Fifa World cup back in 2006. I have not had one since our last visit to the states some years ago.
Today the biggest discounter (Aldi) has it in his sortiment! I just bought 50 cans . That should be enough for Super Bowl weekend.beer cheer smiley. party time smiley

One thing I fear: As some of you might know I am a huge fan of Bayern Munich. They played in the 2012 final of the Champions league in their own stadium, the Allianz Arena in Munich vs Chelsea. They were the big favorits. They played a very , very good game. Chelsea was pinned into their own half for the entire game, shots on goald were about 20-1 . But Bayern just could not score until very late in the game , 83rd minute when Thomas Müller finally delivered only to see Chelsea tie it on a header after their only corner two minutes from time.
In the extra period more of the same. Bayern was on the attack constantly, creating chance after chance. Even missing a penalty shot. Game went into penalty shootout and Chelsea won after Bayern missed their last two penalties.

Never ever have I seen a team loss a game more undeservedly. Chelseas was the most lucky team ever to win a game of that magnitude.

I remember the stunned to their bones Bayern fans in and around the stadium. It was a real depressing night . I still have nightmares about that game and that night when I happen to stumble across highlights of that game or talk with other Bayern fans about it.

I dont want to go threw this ever again, I so much hope the Rams get this win at SoFi and raise the Lombardi trophy in front of our hometown crowd.

Go RAms!!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Good omen

dodgerram349February 03, 2022 06:12AM

Re: Good omen

LoboRam206February 03, 2022 06:40AM

You like Hannen Alt?

JimYoungblood53124February 03, 2022 07:01AM

Re: You like Hannen Alt?

dodgerram87February 03, 2022 11:25AM