Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mackeyser with a powerful post and fun read…

January 31, 2022 08:12PM
Here’s Mackeyser…

Couple things.

1) I'm so thrilled the 9ers went and spent THREE 1st rounders on Trey Lance. Why? We don't know what Lance could be, right? Well, they now have NO ammo for ARod, NO ammo for Wilson (not that the Seahawks would ever do that) and most importantly NO ammo for Watson. So after they got so close with Jimmy G, they have to ride with Lance now. NO SAVIOR IS COMING!!!

2) Deebo Samuel is about to be PAID. And if his people are any good, they're gonna look at the 9ers with a new, young QB and wonder if it's worth the 2-3 years to not get the stats for Trey Lance to maybe become the guy. Considering there are teams that will have money and already have a QB... there's a chance he leaves. All together now! Awwwwwww

3) I said that the 9er fans coming into our house was just gonna end in tears, didn't I? I said they were gonna spend a LOT of money just to have their hearts ripped out and souls snatched... it's fun being this right! LOL

4) I think we'll do almost as good "running it back" as the Bucs did, hopefully with better success. I can see us finding a way for us to retain Woods and OBJ, sign Von Miller and keep our OL strong if not fully intact.

5) Imagine how good this offense is gonna be next year when everyone is fully in it!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mackeyser with a powerful post and fun read…

Rams43359January 31, 2022 08:12PM

Re: Mackeyser with a powerful post and fun read…

Ekern55134January 31, 2022 09:51PM

#2 is flat out absurd

max134February 01, 2022 03:46AM

Re: #2 is flat out absurd

303087February 01, 2022 05:12AM

If Brady retires and Rodgers gets traded to Denver

BigGame81106February 01, 2022 04:07AM