Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Passed RIGHT by there when I left LAX to the Holiday Inn on my first L.A. trip..

January 30, 2022 09:00AM
I was at the grocery store this morning and you'd think the biggest blizzard of the winter was coming. The store was PACKED with people. Most of the bread was gone. Almost all the french fries in the frozen food section were gone. I said something to the guy standing in line behind me. I said, "look at this line! Can you believe this?" He said, "Oh, yeah... people are buying stuff for the Championship games today" He says to me, "Don't you watch football? The Chiefs are playing!" And that's when I noticed that almost everybody in the store was wearing Chiefs gear, including the people who work in the store. I had on my Rams shirt, but it was covered up with my winter coat. I'm pretty sure I was the only one in the store wearing a Rams shirt.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

friend of mine on the way to SoFi

LMU93254January 30, 2022 08:39AM

Big line at Randy's Donuts just now

stlramz125January 30, 2022 08:41AM

Passed RIGHT by there when I left LAX to the Holiday Inn on my first L.A. trip..

Ramgator126January 30, 2022 08:43AM

Re: Passed RIGHT by there when I left LAX to the Holiday Inn on my first L.A. trip..

MamaRAMa144January 30, 2022 09:00AM

stlramz153January 30, 2022 09:01AM

Classicalwit88January 30, 2022 09:23AM