Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some off-the-wall thoughts as we await the game…

January 27, 2022 12:02PM
Some of these will be controversial but what the heck?

I think losing Fuller to injury late in that last 49er game caused confusion for the Rams and probably was a big factor in the loss. A problem that has since been corrected, btw.

Is it possible that a healthy Boom is now a better LOT overall than Big Whit?

If Stafford can keep playing clean games and takes what D is giving him rather than hero ball, Rams are virtually unbeatable.

Miller just keeps growing into a dominant role in this Rams D. He is now a force to be reckoned with along with AD. Hell, our entire front 5 is a load and must be game planned against.

Hope Morris continues to start Scott at Safety. I think he’s earned it.

More DD and Burgess, too, while we’re at it. I’d like to see less and less of Rapp, tbh. And even then only in the box.

Hope Jones is healthy enough to play. He is a difference maker. Especially against these 49ers.

Looking forward to watching Howard vs these 49ers. I think he might be a bigger challenge for JimmyG. I predict that he will break up some plays that will frustrate JimmyG.

Hope McVay plans to use Higbee heavily. And doesn’t get away from running game. And gives more snaps to Michel.

Akers on a few screens could be very productive. And using Akers for a halfback option pass could well catch 49ers by surprise. I know it’s in the playbook, Sean, so just do it. At least once.

Are we gonna see a fake punt by Hekker? Can’t rule anything out in a Championship game.

Should Allen start or would Shelton be the better choice THIS week?

Will Boom be healthy enough to come in as a 6th OL on a few plays? Gulp…

Team that has fewest turnovers will probably be the winner. Duh! That team had better be the Rams because they got it out of their system last week. This cannot be overstated.

I truly believe that this team will live or die based upon the game planning and play calling of McVay and Morris. Seriously. If they can continue with their solid efforts in these last 2 games we will win going away. Keep the foot on the gas, guys. Don’t go conservative until the last seconds of the game and even then only if we’re up by 14+ points.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some off-the-wall thoughts as we await the game…

Rams43287January 27, 2022 12:02PM

Re: Some off-the-wall thoughts as we await the game…

stlrams13175January 27, 2022 12:56PM

PERFECT game for a pass by Akers! In fact....

Ramgator127January 27, 2022 01:31PM