Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BonifayRam with a few thoughts on Travin Howard…

January 26, 2022 08:59AM
Here’s BonifayRam…

From my perspective, the free-roaming heat-seeking missile SS/Hybrid weakside ILB'er Travin Howard is the reason that we have seen the improvement in the secondary the last two games playoff games. Howard was finally healthy playing ILB with those coverage skills when he started for 4 seasons @ both safety positions & some Hybrid LB'ing time @ TCU.

Think about it............:thinking: it's been forever since we have seen a healthy Howard ...maybe for the first time since he was drafted :sur:he has only officially started 2 regular-season games in four seasons but he did start the last two playoff games.
Think I'm off the chain here ...just hyping him up :woozy2:......I suggest some brief time rewatching #32 on defense in the playoff Cards/Bucs gm. You will see him in coverages & playing fast & tight!

I would project Travin Howard & Eric Jones starters @ ILB'er in 2022 with Troy Reader, Christian Rozeboom, Antoine Brooks Jr & Jake Gervase as our backups.

PLEASE! :
DC Morris Keep Howard on the field as much as you can against the 9ers playing both interior LB'ing posts or that strong safety post when you go to the 3 safeties with the two-deep safeties Scott & Weddle & in that 3 safety package you like so well use newly brought up from IR LB'er Eric Jones in place of Howard at that weakside ILB'r spot & keep Taylor Rapp under Rap on the bench.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

BonifayRam with a few thoughts on Travin Howard…

Rams43291January 26, 2022 08:59AM

Who is Eric Jones (nm)

BigGame81108January 26, 2022 09:10AM

Re: Who is Eric Jones (nm)

Ramfan21154January 26, 2022 09:51AM