Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I don't like pec strain

January 24, 2022 04:44PM
I wonder if Sebastian came back from IR too soon. The info below was posted on Jan. 20.

Sebastian Joseph Day, Pectoral muscle injury, 2021

The LA Rams lost starting nose tackle Sebastian Joseph Day after the Week 7 contest against the Detroit Lions, and have been hoping for his timely return ever since.

Curiously, the real damage to his muscle happened well after that game. In fact, he sat out Week 8 and appeared to be back on track to compete in Week 9 against the Tennessee Titans. Unfortunately, lightning struck twice at the same spot. After he re-aggravated his injury in practice, the decision was made to have surgery.

(On Jan 19, SJD posted to Twitter an hourglass graphic)

The most logical interpretation is that this was his way of hinting that he is returning to the team, perhaps as soon as the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs. If that happens, that would be both a productive and emotional boost to a defense that played perhaps its best game of the year in the Wildcard Round.

On Thursday, January 20, 2021, The LA Rams announced that NT Sebastian Joseph Day has been designated to Return from Injured Reserve

[ramblinfan.com]

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jourdan with some Ram injury news…

Rams43461January 24, 2022 03:09PM

I don't like pec strain

BigGame81200January 24, 2022 03:49PM

Re: I don't like pec strain

MamaRAMa159January 24, 2022 04:44PM

Thanks for finding that

BigGame81117January 24, 2022 04:49PM