Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout Divisional round with a side of insanity peppers.

January 24, 2022 11:56AM
You all good, fam?

Yeah I've been on rollercoasters before but this one was more like the Devastator than anything I've actually ridden.

I didn't do one after the Cardinal game because I just felt bad for them.

Also, after our game and the Bills Chiefs game I feel like anything we see going forward is just gravy. Ours was crazy, theirs was unreal.

The Great

1) Being able to loft a 50 yard bomb of your back foot a split second before being hit by a 300 pound man. This is why you trade the picks.

2) As important as the above was Kupp diving to get out of bounds the play before, that was really close.

3) Overcoming a -2 in the TO margin on the road against the defending champs.

4) The Kendall Blanton TD, design, no look, everything.

5) The fact that we didn't give up after eating 24 straight points.

6) Cooper Kupp, MVP.

7) Beckham.

8) AD and the boys collapsing the pocket over and over.

9) Tom Brady losing.

10) Noteboom at LT.

11) Von Miller strip sack.

The Good

12) Great Scott! Seriously he's our 5th safety and he's playing lights out in the playoffs.

13) The Tackling was notably better.

14) Stafford's accuracy.

15) Playcalling was on point ... especially the first half.

16) We found our punt returner.

The Bad

17) Akers first fumble ... it was an odd angle, so Im not on him too bad about that, but man we could have had a less stroke inducing second half.

18) The deep ball to Evans. It's not ugly, just bad. Evans speed going deep changes ... so it's tougher to recover. Ramsey won't let that happen again.

19) The Kupp fumble was stunning.

20) The fact that on the opening drive no one ran after the loose ball on our team. the refs are calling these differently this year, and our guys are not responding like players on other teams when a wobbly pass comes out.

21) They mentioned he hurt himself a bit in warmups, but man we needed that 45 yarder.

The Ugly

22) When I was 22,I was playing pool with a stranger in a bar I didn't know. I figured he'd beat me but I played anyway. I played lights out. I had the 8 ball next to a pocket and he had 5 left before the 8 ball. I missed 3 times and he beat me. It was a shot I could have made when I was 6. This game felt like that. Like ... "Hammer the coffin nail" and we kept hitting our thumb or dropping the hammer.

23) Akers 2nd fumble, he was going up the middle and didn't have two hands securing the ball. That's dumb football. Like, he's recovered his feet from an achilles, but he hasn't recovered "remembering how hard they hit the ball in the NFL" ... we need to have Sony carry the ball as well these next two games.

24) I'm sure there's a funny story on that snap, but when it happened I thought I was seeing things, because after the takeaway, not only did we give the ball back, we gave them 30 yards of field position.

25) 24 unanswered.

26) This is a thing ... What's ugly is having to explain why 49ers fans shouldn't get equal dibs to our stadium. It's supposed to be home field advantage. Like we can control who we sell the tickets to, there's no reason this should be an issue. I get that 9ers fans will have some seats, but there is no way in a playoff game at home we should have to look out at a sea of red jerseys. And having discussions about "why" is infuriating. During the season is different. Seat owners may have plenty of legit reasons for selling. Playoffs is different. Championship games are different.

College

27) Looking forward to Senior Bowl and East West. Great rosters. Like loads of talent going down to the 6th round where we have draft picks lol.

Questions and comments welcome

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Divisional round with a side of insanity peppers.

alyoshamucci348January 24, 2022 11:56AM

on the tickets and HFA

LMU93127January 24, 2022 12:10PM

A big YEP on the Niners' ticket issue. Tough cookies.

RockRam166January 24, 2022 12:11PM

Re: A big YEP on the Niners' ticket issue. Tough cookies.

Rampage2K-168January 24, 2022 12:19PM

Re: Blinkscout Divisional round with a side of insanity peppers.

Ramfan21108January 24, 2022 01:42PM