Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I chatted with about a dozen Rams fans yesterday. What I found interesting..

January 24, 2022 09:57AM
In 2004's post-season, the Rams made the playoffs under Mike Martz. They won the Wildcard game against the Seahawks and then had to face the Falcons on the road in Atlanta in the Divisional game. RAMbeau and I were on a jazz cruise in the Caribbean at the time and were beside ourselves because we wanted to watch that game but we were at sea. We had been told by the ship's personnel and the cruise staff that the game would NOT be televised on the ship. Well, I guess there were so many passengers having hissy fits about not being able to see the game that the ship did an about face. They managed to get a feed and they did broadcast the game after all. We stayed in our cabin to watch the game only to see the Falcons have their way with us and Michael Vick looked like a Hall of Famer. Rams lost 47-17.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I chatted with about a dozen Rams fans yesterday. What I found interesting..

Ramgator472January 24, 2022 09:06AM

Re: I chatted with about a dozen Rams fans yesterday. What I found interesting..

oldschoolramfan196January 24, 2022 09:36AM

MamaRAMa144January 24, 2022 09:57AM

Rampage2K-100January 24, 2022 11:35AM