Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I give a BIG salute to Jags fans! I mean..... WOW!!!!!!!

January 19, 2022 04:26AM
What a TOXIC franchise the Jags were this season. I NEVER liked the Urban Meyer hire. The guy is a worm! To be honest, I would trade in the 2 NCs the Gators won under his watch . In all honesty, I say that in hindsight. People outside of Gator Nation have little clue at the absolute DISASTER he left behind....When he had "Health issues".....then wanted "to be with Family".......NO! It was "health issues"........or was it the ESPN job???? I worked with a Captain on the Fire Dept whose family is DEEEEEP in the Gators Boosters seen. He told me that Will Muschamp....Though a crappy record as HC, did a MIRACLE job of damage control after Meyer. Gators had MANY players in academic and Legal trouble. Several Police incidents. ALL stuff that Meyer looked the other way....as long as Florida was winning. NOWWW.... The Jags are in full damage control! According to local radio, they are having difficult times trying to find Coaches and players who even want to come here. It's a CRAP FEST!

With ALLLL of the carnage, there are still thousands of Jags fans that still show up. I know I still see fans around town with car flags and T shirts n such.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

10 year challenge - Cowboys

moklerman312January 18, 2022 11:54PM

Topical:

moklerman114January 19, 2022 12:10AM

Hopefully not topical

moklerman93January 19, 2022 12:11AM

Anyone have it tougher than Jag-fan?

moklerman195January 19, 2022 12:20AM

I give a BIG salute to Jags fans! I mean..... WOW!!!!!!!

Ramgator128January 19, 2022 04:26AM