Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The team that REALLY scares me the most???? THE RAMS!!!

January 17, 2022 04:59AM
Call me delusional or whatever but all the hype and WORRIES over the Niners is a bit much. The Cards? Bucs? Even the MIGHTY Packers?? NOPE!! Been hearing for DAYS "Niners are a PHYSICAL MACHINE and firing on all cylinders. But yet yesterday, were 20 something yards from losing to a team that had countless penalties, a QB misfiring and had come up in a very soft Division??? A Physical Machine firing on all cylinders would have won that game 38 to 10...or worse. The Rams have already beaten the Cards and the Bucs. Rams gave G.B. a tough fight at Lambeau last season with a broken QB and useless A.D.

My ONLY fear is which Rams team on O or D.... Or what McVay or Morris is gonna show up for the next play???? Rams can have 1,2,3,4, great executed plays or plays called and then BAM!!! We see stuff that does not make you wince a bit but wanna throw a rock at the TV as you visualize in NEON LIGHTS............"W...T....F. ???????!!!!!!!!!!" And tooooooooo often, those few moments are the difference in the Rams losing or quite frankly, beating the sh** out of the other guys. I'm not gonna lie. We have a freaking PLAYOFF game in about 10 hours but I am STILL miffed about 8 days ago........Because it was a broken record. .,,,,,that the RAMS control!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The team that REALLY scares me the most???? THE RAMS!!!

Ramgator191January 17, 2022 04:59AM

Re: The team that REALLY scares me the most???? THE RAMS!!!

SoCalRAMatic73January 17, 2022 05:54AM