Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Who Has A True Belief The Rams Win On Monday?

January 13, 2022 01:36PM
RamFanInPA
I know the board is feeling crushed and down after another 49ers loss. I truly believe if the Rams played the 49ers a hundred times, with the current rosters, the Rams may win one or two. 49ers are built to beat the Rams, they are better, they know it and unfortunately the Rams know it as well. All that being said, who has an actual strong belief the Rams will win on Monday?
I believe the 49ers physically beat up the Rams and I believe they stole their soul as well. I see a team that is terribly weak up the middle on both offense and defense. I have felt this way all year, now with the injuries at safety, the Rams are even weaker.
I see the Rams coming out terribly flat on Monday.

Hope I am 100% wrong!

GIVE ME SOME HOPE!!!!

The NFL is all about match ups. Some teams just match up really well regardless of the teams record. That is why the whiners own us, we own Az and Shitattle owns Az.

We have a good chance of winning this game due to our favorable match up. Not a guarantee but it the odds are in are favor! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Who Has A True Belief The Rams Win On Monday?

RamFanInPA346January 13, 2022 01:15PM

Ramsdude247January 13, 2022 01:36PM

Pretty sure we win...

alyoshamucci116January 13, 2022 04:06PM

Agree--Rams should win this one

JimYoungblood53126January 13, 2022 04:10PM

I think they CAN win

NewMexicoRam100January 13, 2022 02:49PM

Re: I think they CAN win

oldmanram117January 13, 2022 03:07PM

Rams are a hit or miss team. I cannot recall the last time they played a COMPLETE game.

Ramgator97January 13, 2022 03:52PM

Ekern5561January 13, 2022 04:51PM

The Rams will win by double digits on Monday

Stafford984January 13, 2022 04:56PM