He is a tough guy, that is one of his great traits---will play hurt
through this toe, and maybe he's dinged... one does not have
to miss time to be hurt---there are nagging things, nut I don;t
know if his arm is hurt, his toe is and he's has his chronic
back thing but he's a tough guy....but he gets hurt

another thing that people on this board were informed about
early on...something that was part of my "he is who he is
narrative"

It's not like you gave us "breaking news" there 53! but if it makes you feel better, go ahead and pat yourself on the back. thumbs up smiley

It was\is well known that Stafford has been a "streaky" QB his whole career and often plays injured due to his toughness.

I think he is playing through something but not sure that is what is causing his "under throws". IMO, it seems like he is just a bit late on making the decision on when to "let it fly". Even on shorter throws, they have been behind the WR too many times. A split second of hesitation will do that.

He was better in the beginning of the year but even then these issues were obvious. DJax knew it. You could tell by his actions every time Stafford would miss him when he was wide open.

IMO, Stafford has not been 100% comfortable in McVay's offense all year. Maybe a second year in the system will do him some good...and us too! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What's wrong with Stafford's Arm?

promomasterj274January 13, 2022 01:06PM

Re: What's wrong with Stafford's Arm?

RamFanInPA191January 13, 2022 01:18PM

He's gets hurt some--a lot?

JimYoungblood53117January 13, 2022 01:23PM

Re: He's gets hurt some--a lot?

Ramsdude144January 13, 2022 01:33PM

Not on this board

JimYoungblood53281January 13, 2022 01:46PM

Re: What's wrong with Stafford's Arm?