Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Ramsey/Rapp issue Part 2......

January 13, 2022 07:37AM
I find it some what interesting that the initial issue shown for all to see was talked about everywhere on TV as well as discussed here, but the actions of the following week was never looked at or mentioned.

Those 2 guys where the ball hawks of the game, the only ones.....I also thought I saw them hand in hand at one time or another, shaking hands....I just felt that if you go out to find issues, whether or not JR did the right thing, or if Rapp caused the "talk about" situation it's only fair to recognize them for doing well the following week, coming together and getting some VERY timely turnovers.

We lost but IMO those guys made plays that did put us into places where the game could/should have been secured. We'll need more of those plays coming up as the games go deeper to the final goal.

2 good guys who play hard, now Rapp has issues easily seen, but the guy puts it out there, late at times for sure, but IMO the trying is very evident.....I also think his concussion came when he made his INT...looked to me he went up grabbed the ball and fell back hard on his back, head bouncing off the turf.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Ramsey/Rapp issue Part 2......

roman18200January 13, 2022 07:37AM