Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not Really Comfortable W/ Morris' Response Here

January 06, 2022 02:21PM

(On if he expects the 49ers to attack them the same why they did earlier in the season)

“We’re talking about (49ers Head Coach) Kyle Shanahan. He's absolutely not going to do that. I’ll give you a quick story. He has to a run meeting that he has tomorrow on Friday. And I don't know if he's still running or not, but I know what it sounds like, I know what they are like because I've been in that room. He sat there one time, he came into the run meeting, he said, ‘We're going to absolutely run the football. You know how we're going to do it guys? We're going to pass it.’ And everybody kind of went, ‘Huh?’ And then he explained himself and he talked about the play-action pass and how it's going to help them get to the point where they could open us some gaps for themself in the run game. So I'm expecting nothing less but the same from him and what he's going to try to do and try to attack us. He's going to do whatever is best to win the game that day. That's who he is. That's who he always will be. But he will have some traits of his performance and his latest past success against us. So things you better be ready for him. You better have them cleaned up. When you do, you can expect him to be able to counter punch off him.”

If my memory serves me, the 49'ers took their first possession of the game at around their own 10-yard line after Stafford's first pick.

They then proceeded to run off-tackle on 1st down for an 8-yard gain or something. They ran it again...and again...and again...until their RB got tired. And When their RB got tired, they Deebo'd us a couple of times before they finally let Jimmy G throw a pass to a wide open Kittle.

This has been their offense against us for the past two years!

Please tell me Morris doesn't think that Shanny is going to go away from that winning script.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Transcripts 1/6/22

Shaky307January 06, 2022 02:06PM

Not Really Comfortable W/ Morris' Response Here

ramBRO286January 06, 2022 02:21PM

Yep.....started at the 7 yardline.....

73Ram148January 07, 2022 07:24AM

That cannot happen again..

sstrams75January 07, 2022 07:27AM

Re: Transcripts 1/6/22

David Deacon98January 07, 2022 03:49AM