Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

After Antonio ran through the tunnel

January 03, 2022 06:55AM
For those who may have wondered what in the heck happened to Antonio after he ran through the tunnel, I found the following. The chauffeur did not say where he took him, though.

Antonio Brown all smiles being picked up by NJ driver after sideline meltdown
By Joseph Staszewski
January 2, 2022 8:18pm

Antonio Brown didn’t have an Uber drive him away from MetLife Stadium.

Instead he had a chauffeur to some of the NFL’s biggest stars pick him up after his sideline meltdown got him kicked off the Buccaneers on Sunday.

The 33-year-old receiver was seen smiling in the back of New Jersey driver Danny Chalet’s car on a post to the chauffeur’s Instagram story. The post came hours after Brown stripped shirtless and angrily walked off the field during Tampa Bay’s win over the Jets, ending his rocky tenure with the team. It meant Brown was not going to travel on the team jet back to Tampa.

Chalet, a Bloomfield, NJ, native who lists Odell Beckham Jr., Saquon Barkley, Jamal Adams, Brooks Koepka and others among his clients, posted a photo of himself on FaceTime with Brown requesting a ride.

Chauffeur Danny Chalet posted about the ride on his Instagram Story.Danny Chalet/Instagram

“When my brother call me I’m there…” Chalet wrote. “You know how I’m coming…”

He’s then seen in a series of videos with Brown — apparently in New York — including one with Brown on his phone smiling in the back of Chalet’s car.
Brown, in his first comments since the incident, posted a photo of him in a Buccaneers jersey to his Instagram account with the caption “(Big MAD (Making a Difference) Thanks for the opportunity.”

Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians told Fox Sports’ Jay Glazer that Brown refused to enter the game when he asked him to before storming off.
His stadium exit seems to have ended with him entering Chalet’s ride.

[twitter.com]

[nypost.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why state troopers wouldn’t give Antonio Brown a ride after bizarre meltdown
By Jaclyn Hendricks
January 3, 2022

When a shirtless Antonio Brown ran through the tunnel Sunday at MetLife, security believed that it was a random fan and not one of Tom Brady’s top targets.

“We thought he was a jumper,” a security officer said Sunday, according to ESPN, following Brown’s mid-game meltdown.

Brown, who stripped off his jersey on the Buccaneers sideline in Sunday’s eventual win over the Jets, gestured to the crowd before entering the tunnel, where he asked New Jersey state troopers for a ride to the airport. The now-former Tampa Bay receiver was told “no,” per ESPN.

“He was shirtless and didn’t have his wallet,” the security officer said.

Brown did find a ride, however, courtesy of New Jersey chauffer Danny Chalet, whose clients include some of the NFL’s biggest stars. The 33-year-old receiver was seen smiling in the back of Chalet’s vehicle, according to a post on the driver’s Instagram Story.

“When my brother call me I’m there…,” Chalet captioned an Instagram Story that featured the pair FaceTiming. “You know how I’m comin…”

As for what’s next for Brown, it won’t be a return to the Buccaneers. Following the receiver’s bizarre scene, head coach Bruce Arians confirmed postgame that Brown is “no longer a Buc.”

Arians also told Fox Sports’ Jay Glazer that Brown refused to enter the game. When the receiver refused a second time, the Bucs coach reportedly told him to get out.

Brown later took to Instagram following his wild Buccaneers exit, posting a photo of himself in a Tampa Bay uniform.

[nypost.com]

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Should The Rams Reach Out to Antonio Brown?

Classicalwit595January 02, 2022 02:49PM

No!... nm

LoboRam302January 02, 2022 02:50PM

Re: No!... nm

Classicalwit306January 02, 2022 02:51PM

Re: Should The Rams Reach Out to Antonio Brown?

rampage666195January 02, 2022 03:11PM

Classicalwit140January 02, 2022 03:17PM

Ekern5580January 02, 2022 06:27PM

stlrams13200January 02, 2022 03:20PM

My thoughts...

Guard227January 02, 2022 03:22PM

Re: My thoughts...

Ramstien69January 03, 2022 05:33AM

Only to help him find a therapist.

RustyRay164January 02, 2022 03:48PM

What does AB and a single slice of pizza have in common?

Stafford9319January 02, 2022 04:16PM

CTE?

NewMexicoRam201January 02, 2022 07:22PM

DomerRam151January 02, 2022 08:19PM

Re: Let me think about it for a minute ... NO!

RamsFanSinceLA79January 03, 2022 04:03AM

??????????????????????????????????

RockRam207January 03, 2022 04:06AM

Agree with all that. (nm)

waterfield116January 03, 2022 06:17AM

Only if Kroenke is looking to open a topless bar....

roman18108January 03, 2022 06:15AM

After Antonio ran through the tunnel

MamaRAMa149January 03, 2022 06:55AM