Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One major thing I am happy about

December 27, 2021 02:04PM
Yesterday our Rams pulled out a win on the Road in a generally difficult place to play, in a morning start they are not accustomed to playing, against a team battling for their playoff lives and who also has been in 12 straight one possession games, our QB threw 3 ints, 1 int giving them the ball at our 11, and another giving them the ball at our 2, and yet, we NEVER trailed.

typically, teams do not win games like that, especially considering the Vikings do have a good Offense and overall, a decent Defense with a powerful pass rush.

4-5 weeks ago, I don't believe the Rams would win this game. we are gelling and considering we were without our starting LT, Top swing Tackle plus losing our starting Center early. I think we overcame quite a bit in that game and still we prevailed.

Another mention for the play of some newcomers.

Brandon Powell is a breath of fresh air in an otherwise very stale ST unit. I don't think it should surprise anyone that his emergence also is in line with our Teams units all playing with more energy and passion. A+ on this kid

OBJ has added a dimension we sorely needed, a guy who has great hands and while he seems to be still feeling his way in this offense, he does have 4 TDs in 6 games. that's a very good production considering the offense flows through Kupp. B+

Von Miller, I realize he has not added a bunch of sacks, but he is being asked to set the edge which he is doing a very good job of and drop back into coverage, not to mention he is getting pressures and does draw some double teams. many may disagree with me here, but I find him to be a solid producer even if stats do not say it. Hes right on the edge of a B-/B rating from me.

I will go on record as to say I was never looking at Miller to join the Rams, Instead I was hoping for a reunion with Quinny, we needed a guy over the left tackle, and I felt he would be a much more productive guy than Miller. But I am not disappointed in Miller.

No Matter what, I feel better about this team today than I did 5 weeks ago.

GO RAMS!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

One major thing I am happy about

The_Zone225December 27, 2021 02:04PM