Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Impressive indeed!

December 27, 2021 01:44PM
Rams43
This 4-game Ram stretch will be added to Rams lore, no doubt.

Nicely done by our Rams! They rose up in the face of adversity and kicked #ss! After those brutal losses when we looked like we wouldn't win another game they came through!

I am very proud of my team. Lots of credit goes out to the players and coaches! IMO, this is a sign of a very good team! I am most impressed by the D and Mr. Morris' turnaround! Very impressive indeed! Even the ST's are looking better!

We seem to be coming together at the right time....in December! Now let's keep it rolling into January and February!!!

Ok, Morris...Ok Decamillis...I will get off your backs for at least a week or 2! peace smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams didn’t just ‘survive’ a challenging December, they went undefeated…

Rams43219December 27, 2021 01:23PM

When you read all those challenges overcome, it IS pretty amazing…

Rams43124December 27, 2021 01:25PM

Impressive indeed!

Ramsdude130December 27, 2021 01:44PM

It’s called perspective (nm)-

RockRam48December 27, 2021 03:12PM