Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here ya go...

December 22, 2021 12:16PM
roman18
Coop had a tablet on the bench every time they put a camera on him....saw Van sitting next to once listening to him and also saw OBJ sitting next to him 1 time, but he was kinda staring into space.....but he had the tablet QB's look at seemingly all game long. Also saw 1 time Cooper talking to or maybe advising Sean on the sideline as well.

IMO he's going to be a great coach one day, I'd like him teaching my kid in HS for sure....good personality to go with the knowledge and love of the game.

It's rare but does happen. Maybe Kupp was playing Pokemon Go! lol3

Here's a couple...

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I don't think I have ever seen a WR studying a tablet on the bench before.....

roman18442December 22, 2021 11:05AM

Here ya go... Attachments

Ramsdude225December 22, 2021 12:16PM

Ha, they don't count....I only see Horns...

roman1884December 23, 2021 03:35AM

Re: Ha, they don't count....I only see Horns...

Ramsdude68December 23, 2021 04:53AM

Re: Ha, they don't count....I only see Horns...

Ekern5550December 23, 2021 06:41AM