Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Agree on DK Metcalf - Double Agree but

December 21, 2021 12:48PM
stlramz
Lets not get cute. Lockett is a stud and a Ram killer. With him out, they have 1 legit threat at WR and that is Metcalf. Shut him down and let our Dline eat.

RockRam
With Lockett out, the Rams need to put Ramsey on Metcalf all night long, and let the rest of the secondary handle their 3rd and 4th WRs.

It will be interesting to see if Morris puts Ramsey on Metcalf. It would be the "smart" thing to do so I am thinking Morris will only have him cover him "some" of the time! rolled eyes smiley

Take Metcalf "away" and you DRASTICALLY increase your chances of winning. Let's see if Morris learned his lesson or if he will be stubborn and stick to having Ramsey cover their 3rd string TE or 5th string WR!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Lockett and Collins out for tonight

MamaRAMa293December 21, 2021 11:23AM

Re: Lockett and Collins out for tonight

CarolinaRam101December 21, 2021 11:39AM

Seahawks Did Not Activate Any Players off COVID-19 List

MamaRAMa203December 21, 2021 11:52AM

And JR Reed their #1 CB is also out.

RockRam114December 21, 2021 12:18PM

Agree on DK Metcalf - Erase him and let "Penny" beat you

stlramz64December 21, 2021 12:21PM

Re: Agree on DK Metcalf - Double Agree but