Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I do think one thing has changed in our favor of late

December 20, 2021 11:22AM
Rams have become very stout vs the run on defense. That is something that has absolutely killed us every time we have lost to them. And it's due to two players settling in, so it's not a scheme thing it's a we have better guys in that defensive front now thing.

They're still gonna have to take away Garoppolo's early reads. But I think that's doable. We have the guys in the secondary to at least slow his distro of the ball and let our front get on him and if that happens that Shanahan magic will be scarce.

What sucks is not only do we have to beat those fools next game, but we might also draw them in the playoffs. But again I like how the Rams are trending of late and if they continue in running the ball and stopping the run they will give the 9ers all they can handle.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Interesting...We are trying to catch the Cards but they are not the team I'm worried about.

Ramgator417December 20, 2021 03:50AM

Re: Interesting...We are trying to catch the Cards but they are not the team I'm worried about.

Ramstien189December 20, 2021 04:20AM

Re: Interesting...We are trying to catch the Cards but they are not the team I'm worried about.

Classicalwit227December 20, 2021 05:10AM

CarolinaRam154December 20, 2021 05:42AM

I do think one thing has changed in our favor of late

merlin170December 20, 2021 11:22AM