Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wow! You guys should hear local Sports Radio slamming the Jags. I'm tempted to call..

December 20, 2021 03:45AM
I hate hearing a bad team slammed over n over n over again. The Jags are who they are. Local Sports Media keeps waiting on some sorta revival. IT AIN'T HAPPENING! You have to have SOME talent for a team to move forward. The Jags have almost none and who they DO have are in Off Season mode. Trevor Lawrence , IMO, has done a decent job of toughing out the speed of the NFL with absolute SH** around him. I watched Jag "Receivers" drop 4-5 EASY passes yesterday and showed almost zero concern. It reminds me of the 2007 Rams and the game I went to in Tampa.....That day, the Rams threw about a dozen WR Screens for under 5 yards. There was ZERO hope for that team. I remember not getting upset because there was little to be upset with. That's what Jags fans need to realize.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Wow! You guys should hear local Sports Radio slamming the Jags. I'm tempted to call..

Ramgator208December 20, 2021 03:45AM

Re: Wow! You guys should hear local Sports Radio slamming the Jags. I'm tempted to call..

Ramstien99December 20, 2021 03:48AM

No doubt!!

Ramgator109December 20, 2021 03:52AM