Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams have some huge decisions to make post season.

December 15, 2021 05:09AM
Once again, the Rams have so many good players about to play out their contracts that they can't re-sign but a few.

Here's who I think they'll target to keep.

1) Noteboom
2) Miller

After that, it's catch as catch can.

I think they'd like to keep Corbett, but they are just not going to pay a lot of money for a guard.
Allen will go largely because Shelton has proved he can play the Center position very well.
D. Williams will go because somebody is going to give him goofy money for a flashy position.
A. Robinson will be let go because his production doesn't match his big salary.
SJD will go because someone will offer him big bucks, but also because Gaines is playing lights out at NT.
Whit will go because they can't pay him and Noteboom and Noteboom is the long term guy. Just can't see the Rams paying what will be a 41 year old Whit over 'Boom.
Wolford will be let go because Perkins will be ready and be cheaper and has a higher ceiling.

Stafford is a no brainer. Whatever it takes is what the Rams will pay. Yes he's signed through next season but it's a $23 mil cap hit. I'd bet they are in negotiation right now for an extension. No doubt the first year will be team friendly so that they can fit Miller and Noteboom under the cap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams have some huge decisions to make post season.

RockRam195December 15, 2021 05:09AM