Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I KNOW I'm a broken record when I say I do not like the Rams on MNF anymore.

December 07, 2021 04:45AM
Ramgator
#1. I simply hate staying up that late. #2. MNF lost its Mojo YEARS ago. Call me crazy but if given the choice of MNF games to watch on Youtube, I'd pick the Rams 1980 win over Dallas over the KC game in 2018. For me... I MUCH rather see the Rams at 4:20 EST. WHEN the Rams win, it gives me a few hours to savor and enjoy. MNF?? It's 12:15 AM and almost 3 hours past my bed time.

I KNOW!! I KNOW!!!! I'm a grumpy OLD FART!!! LOL
I hate the Rams in prime time. They too often get exposed in those games. It is a big reason for the general perception of the Rams by everyone who's not a Rams fan. If you only watched their prime time appearances, I can't say that I blame you.

ESPN's MNF is crap. It is everything wrong in sports entertainment. The fact that MNF isn't free anymore is a perfect example of how things have gone wrong. Other than the production value, everything about MNF now is awful. It is the football equivalent of MTV. Vapid, phony, shallow, pretentious drek.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I KNOW I'm a broken record when I say I do not like the Rams on MNF anymore.

Ramgator333December 07, 2021 04:25AM

Re: I KNOW I'm a broken record when I say I do not like the Rams on MNF anymore.

Ramstien150December 07, 2021 04:30AM

CarolinaRam105December 07, 2021 04:42AM

MamaRAMa74December 07, 2021 09:57AM

moklerman107December 07, 2021 04:45AM

Ramkind69December 07, 2021 10:33AM