Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Where are all the "Wolf-a-maniacs"?

December 02, 2021 04:17AM
Killrazor
Ramsdude
I am surprised (well..not really lol) nobody has asked about letting him play this weeks against the Jags so Stafford can sit and heal up some more.

I hear "The Wolfster" has been seen "hanging and banging" down on Venice beach. Saying his prayers and eating his vitamins yelling; "What'cha gonna do when "Wolf-a-mania" runs wild on youuuuuuuuu?!?!?!

Here he is after a recent work out...check out those Pythons brother!

))))

LOL!

I don't know Dude, the way that the Wolf has looked this year, I think he's doing his best impersonation of the Hulkster but is more like Hollywood Nova than Hulk Hogan.

thumbs up smiley

Nice! Well done Sir! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Where are all the "Wolf-a-maniacs"?

Ramsdude357December 01, 2021 03:02PM

Killrazor135December 01, 2021 11:22PM

Ramsdude110December 02, 2021 04:17AM

WHERE did you find that clip of me flexing??? LOL

Ramgator67December 02, 2021 04:27AM

Re: WHERE did you find that clip of me flexing??? LOL

moklerman173December 02, 2021 07:03AM

Thing is...We need wins and not stats. If stats mattered...

Ramgator89December 02, 2021 02:45PM