Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My thoughts of the Rams current situation (short and sobering)

November 28, 2021 09:49PM
1. McVay obviously is in panic mode as stated by his ill advised decision to go for it on 4th down in the first (!) quarter on our own 30 yard line. I can not remember something like that before, not even under Martz.
2. Both the DC and ST coach have to go. Period. Even at mid season there is no way around it. Both units are underachieving in a big way all season long, in the case of ST ever since Fassel left. A huge shake up is needed. McVay just can not drag this situation along.
3. Von Miller has lost a step . Always a fractlion late to the QB, even when this QB had a broken toe and clearly was barely able to move around in the pocket. Horrible trade for the Rams.
4. Stafford is showing why he never won a playoff game in Detroit over more than a decade. And some of those Lions teams were quite good enough to achieve that goal. He is streaky and not consistent enough . Yes, he makes some unbelievable throws but then he follows it up with some of the most stupid passes you ever see. And his accuracy is debatable too. Again looking more and more like a very bad Rams trade.
5. Our lines have both shown cracks in that 3 game losing streak. D-line does not generate enough of a pass rush and is getting gashed in the running game week after week.
6.We are missing Akers big time. DH is a good backup. Period.
7. Ramsey should be up against the opposing teams Nr. 1 WR every snap. When you have a shutdown CB use him in that regard.
8.Hekker is done. Period.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My thoughts of the Rams current situation (short and sobering)

dodgerram465November 28, 2021 09:49PM

Nice summary!

ferragamo79122November 29, 2021 06:49AM

Almost complete agreement...

JamesJM169November 29, 2021 06:52AM

Rams have only had that dominant QB once

NewMexicoRam132November 29, 2021 06:55AM