Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Staffords disturbing lack of accuracy

November 29, 2021 09:38AM
BumRap
Has been evident so often I begin to wonder who was really the better fit for our offense. He or Goff and I have cooled heavily on Goff because he does not elevate his team. Goff appears to be Sam Bradford rugged addition. I think our worst move was not in ditching Goff but isn leveraging our 1st round picks and mortgaging our future for Stafford.

Stafford throws his receivers into harms way with is poor ball placement. He got Beckham injured for sure. I see him get a WR creamed on a weekly basis. I am actually less of a Stafford fan since he has become a Ram and it is not becuase of who he replaced but becuase of who he actually is as a player. He is not what we needed most, we needed OL help and WR deep threat any more than Von Miller was what we needed. We needed an inside backer that can flat out ball and Reeder is too hit and miss and he has not replaced Young in any way shape or form.

This team has regressed and so has our HC.

I think the Rams should elevate Bryce Perkins to 2nd string and possibly replace Stafford if his back is actually causing him to play so horribly. They can't win with Stafford turning the ball over and holding onto the ball so long without getting out of the pocket. He is a sitting duck out there with defenses keying on his inability to move possibly due to his back pain. The Rams need to see what they have in Perkins now.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2021 09:39AM by RamsAl48.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bryce Perkins

RamsAl48298November 28, 2021 05:15PM

Staffords disturbing lack of accuracy

BumRap178November 28, 2021 05:29PM

Re: Staffords disturbing lack of accuracy

RamsAl48167November 29, 2021 09:38AM