Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I will say this about Donald.

November 28, 2021 03:11PM
Its really hard for him to make an impact when he is always staring at double teams and at times triple teams.

He also gets held an ungodly amount and it really never gets called. I am not one to blame the officials but I have watched him get held over and over and over again only to never draw a flag. Trust me when they get called they stop holding and he can make an impact.

You cant possibly tell me that he hasn't been held once all year? I think I remember maybe one holding call this season on him? Do any of us really believe that is all he gets held? I have seen O lineman draped around his waste holding on for dear life just giving the QB enough time to get rid of the ball and limiting his impact.

Its hard for him to impact games when they never call holding and when the Rams other rushers don't get home and then too boot the Rams play a style of coverage that is going to limit any rushers ability to get home. When you play off zone coverage and you don't challenge routes or receivers its almost impossible for a pass rush to get to the QB...any good QB will chew this scheme up and if they stay patient as Tennesee the Niners and packers have done we see what happens to time of possession...the Rams get killed.

Right now everything the Rams do seems counterproductive to the talent they are blessed to have. Why go get Miller and give up two premium picks when you sit back in coverage and even when he wins the QB can make a simple read and throw to get rid of the ball before he is even within a step of them.

Not many hits on the QB and not many sacks. This team sucks right now.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Time for a hard discussion (AD)

RamsDynasty323November 28, 2021 02:57PM

Re: Time for a hard discussion (AD)

3030176November 28, 2021 03:04PM

I will say this about Donald.

RustyRay168November 28, 2021 03:11PM

But Rusty if

RamsDynasty123November 28, 2021 03:16PM

Re: But Rusty if

RustyRay141November 28, 2021 03:17PM