Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I hate to say it but right now the Rams suck.

November 28, 2021 02:58PM
No reason to get cute or sugarcoat this mess of a team at the moment. Doesnt mean it cant be fixed but they have some real soul searching to do if they want to compete for a title this year.

Coaching right now is really poor in all 3 areas. McVay isn't doing a good job, Morris isn't doing a good job and I don't even care who the ST coach is he hasn't done a good job in several seasons. It doesn't matter who McVay scapegoats and who the new guy is when you don't prioritize teams it shows and it is showing for the Rams right now. 4th and 2 for the packers and the play clock is running down and McVay runs down to call a TO which worked out for the Packers....Nope...
Coaching is failing the players at this time.

The Rams O gave the Packers 16 points. The Rams O lost this game there is no way around it. Poor throws by Stafford....3rd and 3 and you toss up a low percentage toss to a hurt OBJ? Nope...Simply put you cant continue to turn the ball over as an offense and have the turnover returned for TDs...or then turn into short field touchdowns or FGs. This Offense is doing nothing well right now...They simply arent playing well.

Rams Special teams are anything but special, outside of Matt Gay there is nothing good about the Rams special teams right now.
One turnover, several poor returns and just a bunch of awful punts by Hekker. Its time for the Rams to look for a punter and try to find a new one just like they did with Matt Gay. Hekker is not getting the job done period. He is failing this team in the field position game everytime he is asked to punt he hits a dud.

The Rams D while not great is the least of the teams problems right now. You come into a game with the Packers missing lineman and you dont bring heat? Why is that? When they did and got into Rodgers he tossed up some bad balls but to put it simply with two weeks to prepare this game plan was a terrible failure. You cant lose TOP 40 minutes to 20 and hope to win games. That falls into both the O and D and Coaching. When the other team is able to have the ball for 8 minutes to start the game and 8 minutes to start the second half you're failing as a coach and putting guys in position to make plays and win games.

Right now the Rams are playing losing football.... The only area today that didn't stink was penalties. The Game plan was lousy. The Quarterback is a turnover machine...

I dont blame the defense for this loss..it falls strictly to coaching, the game plan and the special teams.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Youngblood...Even YOU has to say our D SUCKS!!!!

Ramgator265November 28, 2021 01:26PM

Re: Youngblood...Even YOU has to say our D SUCKS!!!!

moklerman115November 28, 2021 01:28PM

I hate to say it but right now the Rams suck.

RustyRay75November 28, 2021 02:58PM

Re: I hate to say it but right now the Rams suck.

Rams43114November 28, 2021 03:05PM

But I think you hit on it without saying it...

JamesJM228November 28, 2021 03:09PM

I agree. Time to wipe the slate, Coaching wise.

Ramgator141November 28, 2021 03:36PM

Well, to be fair, the Ram O and ST gifted the Packers 16 points…

Rams43136November 28, 2021 03:13PM