Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Los Angeles Rams Transcripts - Head Coach Sean McVay, WR Odell Beckham Jr., OLB Von Miller, CB Ramsey

November 26, 2021 02:34PM
Los Angeles Rams Transcripts - Head Coach Sean McVay, WR Odell Beckham Jr., OLB Von Miller, CB Jalen Ramsey - November 26, 2021
Head Coach Sean McVay, WR Odell Beckham Jr., OLB Von Miller, CB Jalen Ramsey

Head Coach Sean McVay
(On what yesterday’s practice looked like considering the wind advisory)
“It kind of forced us to be in a walk-through, ‘above the neck’ setting only. Our guys handled it really well. I think that's a credit to the maturity of the team. It was really windy out here and so it kind of ran counterintuitive to really be able to get the work in that we wanted, but we were able to get a lot of reps. We're able to still get all the meetings and the information that we wanted to get communicated to the guys. And on a positive note, you got them out a little bit earlier, so they were able to spend Thanksgiving with their family and their loved ones. And then today, we'll just get a couple more physical reps than what we're typically accustomed to on a Friday. But it actually works out just fine because we're coming off the bye. Guys have had a good bounce in their step all week. And so that's kind of how we've handled that.”

(On if yesterday’s adjustment has any effect on how soon OLB Leonard Floyd’s can be cleared coming out of the concussion protocol)
“It doesn’t, no. He’ll be good.”

(On how it impacts WR Odell Beckham Jr.)
“I think it kind of probably helps because we were actually able to get more reps. Let me take that back. It helps because he's getting up to speed mentally. You don't take for granted how important those physical reps and the rapport that he and (Qcool smiley Matthew (Stafford) are continuing to develop is. Because we'll do a little bit more reps today, we'll end up getting the about the same amount that we would in a normal week. So it'll be a good thing, but he's done great. I've been really impressed. He's been a joy to be around. He's handled things like a pro and he's a really smart player. It's been it's been great being around him and he's picked things up very quickly.”

(On what more he expects to get out of Beckham Jr. and OLB Von Miller)
“A lot more hopefully! (OLcool smiley Von (Miller) did a good job. (He) played a lot of snaps. I think he'll be that much more healthy, that much more fresh coming off the bye and giving his ankle another handful of days to continue to make progress and steps in the right direction without having any setbacks over these last couple of weeks. And then (WR) Odell (Beckham Jr.) just getting more familiar, I mean you look at it – for him to even be able to play in the game against the Niners is an incredible credit to him.”

(On if Miller’s ankle is 100%)
“That'd be a question for him. I don't notice any limitations. I don't know if anybody's ever truly 100% at this point in the season when you're playing the amount of snaps that he's played. He's looked like he's moving around really well and he's comfortable being able to plant, retrace and move around on that thing.”

(On the sense of urgency he felt from Beckham Jr. wanting to come in and wanting to be a part of everything as quickly as possible)
“I think you'd have to ask him about that. I know that he loves the game. He's one of those guys too – just from watching him from afar – he picks things up, whether it's you see him when he does stuff with soccer, picks up a baseball bat in some of the celebrity softball games I've seen him play in. This guy is one of those guys that he's just blessed and he's good at everything that he does. And so, he loves throwing the ball around. I didn't see all of that. I think he just has fun. He's got a real joy competing in and playing this game.”

(On the work that Beckham Jr. does pre-practice and the moments that show his willingness to make things happen)
“He's a great competitor and that's what great competitors do. And like I said, I think there's something to be said for guys that just have a joy for competing. And he certainly is one of those guys.”

(On if Beckham Jr. will have a role in punt returning)
“There's a possibility.”

(On if he is concerned with the team’s ability to prepare the players considering high winds cut yesterday’s practice short, they lost last game and are coming off of a bye)
“I just try to concern myself with the things that I can control. That's really where I kind of try to spend my time and energy. Would you have liked to have a normal practice? Yeah sure,b ut I think you try to just deal with the hand that you're dealt. And I was really pleased with our guys, and you say, ‘Okay well what’s the positive in this?’ We're going to be fresher. We're able to adjust coming off the bye today. So those are things that I don't really think too much about other than how can we maximize the situation and the circumstances that we are dealt with to put ourselves in a position to play at our best on Sunday.”

(On due to the winds at this time yearly, how pressing is it for you to get into a facility where perhaps you have an indoor option)
“Well, it gives you more flexibility but on a positive like you mentioned, this isn't anything that we're not accustomed to dealing with now being the fifth year here. In some instances you can definitely pull some positives, but those are those are things that again, it is kind of out of my control. We've gotten comfortable dealing with those circumstances. And the nice thing too is, you guys saw us do this last year, in a lot of instances we'd say okay let's go somewhere else or maybe let's go to SoFi, but because it was Thanksgiving all the things that we really value and that are important in making sure that you're considerate of these guys with their family and their loved ones, all those things. That was why we took that approach. If this was another week maybe you explore going down to SoFi – if it's available – or going to another venue to really get the totality of a of a full Thursday in-season practice. So that was what I thought was great for last year is the flexibility. And got to make sure there are no scheduling conflicts, but that was a nice way of kind of adjusting last year. And if it wasn't Thanksgiving that might've been something that we would have explored.”

(On if he expects CB Dont’e Deayon to be activated)
“I'm hopeful. Today will be a big indicator to see how he feels. He did some really good sprint work on Wednesday and responded well, didn't have any sort of setbacks. And so today being able to really ramp him up, I think will give us a better feel. Because we haven't practiced yet, it's hard for me to truly say but he's trending in the right direction.”

(On why in his estimation Deayon has gone from practice squad to crucial player)
“I think opportunities, maximizing the opportunities. And really sometimes you can unfairly categorize a guy just based on, ‘Okay, he's a little bit smaller in stature,’ but he's a really good football player. And to his credit he just kept competing. He's a mentally tough guy. He's resilient and when he got his opportunities, he delivered. And you realize (he) probably should have been on the active roster the whole time.”

(On how valuable are guys that help lift up others within the locker room like Deayon)
“We've got a lot of guys like that. (CB Dont’e Deayon) Double D has got an infectious personality. There (are) a lot of guys that represent what's right about this locker room because they care about their teammates. They want to welcome them with open arms. And so, I think that's one of the many things and one of the many people that do a great job with that.”

WR Odell Beckham Jr.
(On how his first full week went)
“It was good. It felt good to be back in the building. Like I said, this whole month has been kind of just crazy for me. So just to get my legs underneath me, I'm just starting to get back in the flow.”

(On if he feels like the playbook is much more in his grasp now)
“Yeah, it is definitely not easy coming in and learning a new offense, but I'm doing the best I can at getting adjusted. And these guys do a great job at helping me out anywhere I need it and have made it very seamless for me.”

(On how he was able to spend the bye week, if he was focusing on the playbook or his health)
“Both. Go over the playbook and kind of tried to hit a little two a day if I could. Lift, recovery, do all those things. Because like I said, my last game was Halloween and then had the week off and then didn't sign until the next Friday, played a game, then bye week. So, I've definitely felt that I haven't been in that flow that I would have normally stayed in with a regular schedule. So just trying to get back into that, find my way back to where I know I could be.”

(On how much he educated himself on crypto before announcing he would be receiving his salary in Bitcoin)
“I mean you definitely have to know what you're doing. But I think it's the same situation as being on a team. You trust and rely on the people around you and the people I surrounded myself with just on that occasion and get all the information that I need and go from there.”

(On how much advice he received from his own father now being an expecting father)
“This is something I've dreamed about all my life. I always knew kids was always my thing. If you ever see me at the games, I'm always trying to interact with the kids because I remember when I was playing in the Georgia Dome at six or seven years old and (Former NFL Qcool smiley Mike Vick, who was my favorite and I'm looking up to him. The way that he showed me love, from that day on, I knew when I got into this position that's what I wanted to do. So, I'm excited about it man. Yes. Words don't even do justice and the child is not even here yet. So, excited.”

(On what it was like in the huddle against San Francisco, making sure he knew his assignment)
“Like I said, you got (WR Cooper) Kupp, (WR) Van (Jefferson), and (QB Matthew) Stafford back there and they make it pretty seamless. At the same time, I got to hold myself accountable and make sure I know what I'm supposed to be doing, but they make it pretty easy for me.”

(On how much more adjusted he feels now, and what was it like playing a game after just one true practice with the team)
“Well, first and foremost, I hate losing more than anybody, so it wasn't fun losing the first game. But inside I felt such joy and a sense of peace throughout all of this. I'm a big kid at heart when I step on the football field, like this is football at the end of the day. And I was going to help do whatever I could to get a win. It wasn't the case, but there's so many games left, and the most important game is this game. And just kind of finding ways, like I said, stack days on top of each other. Like I told you it's just been a rough month for me, and usually every November, my birthday is on the fifth, it's always my greatest month. It just always, always is. And it just hasn't been for the last couple of years, continued right to this year. So just got to find a way to turn it around and focus on what I need to do and find a way to get a win.”

(On the recent effort he has put in on special teams and what has that been like for him)
“For me, it's nothing because this is who I've always been. I fractured my ankle because I came back five to six weeks too early for my team because we lost the first game. You know what I'm saying? So, I've always been all for my team, whatever the media holdup or the outside opinion of who I am, like it's never bothered me because I know who I truly am. So, it's whatever to help the team win. I told coach I was like, ‘coach can I get a couple of receptions and maybe a touchdown before I get out on punt return?’ Joking with him because I haven't even really got to catch many passes this year. So, I'm willing to do whatever it takes for us to win. And if you need me to do punt return, I'll do it. So just find ways to help out however I can.”

(On if there is a sense of urgency considering the last two losses and this week’s game being a big one)
“I think it's a sense of urgency just because it's the next game and each one of these games, from here on out, they matter. Nobody comes and prepares and is up at 6:00 AM and leaving at 4:00 PM to lose. Ultimately, we all want to win. So, it's just about who could be the best prepared, execute come Sunday, and that's the goal. To come out, execute, and win the game.”

(On what kinds of things people can expect to see in his second game)
“I may get a few more snaps.”

(On if there are any other kinds of plays that he can execute)
“Want me to tell you the playbook (laughter)? Like I said, I haven't gotten to catch many passes, so I'm not giving away any hints on anything that's going on. But I definitely think that there's opportunities, like I said, to make plays. We're still kids when we get out here, this has always been a dream. So, find a way to make sure you're prepared first and foremost, be where you need to be, and make the play when it comes your way.”

(On if there are certain kinds of throws that QB Matthew Stafford could make to him with the little preparation he has)
“I don't know exactly what year it is for him, but I've watched him for a very long time. So, he's one of the greats I think he will go down as…I don't want to sit here and talk about a (Hall of Fame) jacket or whatnot, but he's one of those in my opinion. So, you run the route, be where you need to be, he's going to make the throw and that's all that really matters.”

(On where the joy he has when he plays the game comes from)
“I feel like that’s a deep conversation. But in short, it's like I say early on in my career, I remember how much joy I had and then the world gets ahold of all of that. That's why you see these people and they talk about the mental space and how it wears down on them, like it's a lot. But just being honest with you, it's just a lot. In the last three years for me have been a lot. Going through injury, battling the world, and feeling all these things that I just no longer feel. I feel like I'm at peace now, and I think that's what people see when I'm out here. I literally just have peace and I get to do my thing. I get to run routes, I get to play football and just be free. And it's a new group of guys, there's no name plates on the back of the jersey, so I'm still learning the plays halfway before you get to know everybody on the team, which is something I would never do. But just find my way to get in where I fit in. But I'm excited. I feel free and I'm just ready to play football again.”

(On if there is anything he can share about building up his relationship with Stafford)
“Like I say, he's he knows this game. He's one of the all-time greats. I think we've all watched him for years. Just being able to talk football ins and outs of routes. How do you see it? Okay. I didn't get my depth, okay, push another step, I'm waiting on you. It's just football talk. Which is what I love. Like I love football. So, it's been great. We'll get acclimated and we’ll make a push towards the back end of the season and make a run for what we're all here to do.”

OLB Von Miller
(On how he’s feeling coming out of the bye week)
“I'm feeling pretty good. (I did) nothing, I rested. Our bye week was the same bye week as the Broncos bye week, so it was right on time for me. I’m feeling pretty good. A little bit more comfortable with the playbook. Ankle’s a whole lot healthier. So (the) bye week was great.”

(On how his ankle feels)
“I’m good. I don't even think about it. It’s a non-factor. What we did was perfect, by waiting one week, playing a week, and then having the bye a week after to just kind of clean up some stuff. So, it's really a non-factor. I really don't think about it.”

(On what his experience has been, looking ahead to play Packers QB Aaron Rodgers, and what challenges he presents)
“All of them. Yeah, all of them (laughter). He's a great quarterback. He’s one of the best in our craft, one of the best in our sport. (He) makes all the great decisions, (is) able to move around in the pocket. He’s not (Ravens Qcool smiley Lamar Jackson or anything like that, but he's just as effective when it comes to scrambling around and making plays. (He) presents all types of problems. (We) definitely got to play to the best of our ability, be on our P's and Q's, got to rush the quarterback well. We got to play tight coverage and we got to score points to have the type of outcome that we want.”

(On how important it is to get to him in four and not have to bring extra people)
“It’s important. He's the best quarterback in the league. If he's not the best, he's two or one, three, whatever. He's one of the best that has ever played our game. You want to have as many DBs back covering guys, They got (Packers WR) Davante Adams. You want to put a lot of attention on him and they got a whole roster full of guys. MVS (Packers WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling) is coming on strong too. He's established himself as a pretty good wide receiver in this league as well, top receiver in this league as well. If we blitz him and stuff, those guys would be one-on-on. It (doesn’t) matter who you got covering them. You got (Packers Qcool smiley Aaron Rodgers and those types of guys running routes, it's going to be tough on anybody. So, you want to get there before. I think we got the guys who do it. We got (DL) Aaron Donald, (OLcool smiley Leonard Floyd, myself. We're stacked on defensive line. We should be able to do it with four.”

(On if the puzzle pieces coming together is invigorating for him)
“I do a lot of things well in life. I do a lot of the things well playing football as well. But the one thing that I do better than anything else is rush the passer. Aaron Donald is just one of the best rushers to ever play this game as well. So, whenever we got opportunities to rush and opportunities to go together, we focus in on it. I feel like getting a rush plan is easy. It's just like playing basketball - (Lakers Legends and Hall of Famers) (Shaquille) Shaq (O’Neal) and Kobe (Bryant). You figure a way to make both guys work. I set the pick if I need to set the pick. He’ll set the pick. If it's open, I shoot it. If it's there for him to dunk it, he’ll dunk it. But it’s easy whenever you got guys like Leonard Floyd, and Aaron Donald, and the type of guys that we got rushing. It's really easy. It's not really a lot that goes into it. Just a simple conversation. We speak the same language and it's definitely been a treat and refreshing to have just these limited reps that I had with Aaron Donald so far.”

(On if he senses that this game means a little bit more to guys since the Packers won the Divisional Game last year)
“Just through my experience - being in the league 11 years - this is the type of game that you want to go out there and win. It’s not over if we lose, but we definitely want to win this one. It's a playoff game. That's kind of been like the mindset, early-season playoff game. They’re a top team in the NFC and we're a top team in the NFC. Down the road, this game is going to matter. We definitely want to get this done. It's definitely a huge sense of urgency. Like you said, they lost in the playoffs. And when you watch the clips (from) last year’s game, just preparing for this week, it was a close one. It just got away from them in the end. So like you said, guys were emotional about that and we got our second shot at it. So, it's going to be tough for us. It's going to be cold. We just got to go out there and take it one play at a time. I feel comfortable with this team that we have.”

(On if he knew OLB Leonard Floyd before coming here and how he has gotten to know him since he joined the Rams)
“Me being a pass rusher in the League, I'm familiar with Leonard Floyd, but I've never had like a conversation with him or anything like that. I know pass rush and I know the best pass rushers in the League. I know of Leonard Floyd and I know him from that perspective. When I got here, I was kind of blown away by how quiet he was because if you look at him on the field, his personality on the field - it's not the same off the field. On the field, he has a lot of energy, huge attitude. He’s going left to right a hundred miles per hour. And off the field, like you said, he's just like a quiet giant. I was surprised about how tall he was. I told him that I was like, ‘I thought we (were) the same height.’ Like you see him in game film like, ‘Bro, we thought we were the same height,’ and you get here and he's 6’6”. He's a pretty big guy. It’s been a blessing. I play with a lot of great guys across from me from (former Broncos OLcool smiley DeMarcus Ware, (Broncos OLcool smiley Bradley Chubb, (former Broncos DE) Elvis Dumervil. I've had a book end across from me a lot of times. Leonard Floyd is definitely a special one for me. He’s 6’6”. He can rush the passer. He's powerful. I feel comfortable with everything that we have. So, like I said before, it's definitely been refreshing being here. And it's definitely been a treat being here with all of these guys.”

(On if he knew about Floyd’s reaction of jumping up and down and screaming of joy when Head Coach Sean McVay told him about the trade)
“It’s cool to be wanted. It’s cool to be wanted – enough for people to be excited about you. In Denver, they were excited about me. They love me there, but being there for 11 years, it's just like, ‘Oh yeah, it's just Von again. What’s up, Von?’ It’s not like it takes anything away from them, but it's not the same excitement as here. You come here it's like, ‘Bro, we got Von Miller.’ So many guys ask me questions in the locker room and everybody's excited for me to be here. And I feel it, man. So, it's definitely been refreshing and a treat, making this transition over to L.A.”

(On if he has heard from any big names in the NFL about his opportunity to have a defensive front with DL Aaron Donald)
“I talked to DeMarcus. I talked to DeMarcus and actually I was reaching out to him because I like to give guys their flowers, and when I (inaudible) and it's time for it. And I was just thinking about DeMarcus and how he came into my life at the perfect time and I see myself as DeMarcus coming here. I'm older. I still can play. I've been adopted into this culture, in this team. I didn't come here and develop here with the Rams. So, I'm coming from a different spot. I'm here and I’m (going to) tryto do my best to get sacks. I'm doing the same thing DeMarcus did for me. I talked to him, and I told him I appreciated him and thanked him for everything that he was doing for me. And I see myself doing the same thing now. Like, it's crazy how it works. Some of the stuff that he told me, some of the techniques that he showed me, and some of the things that we did on and off the football field - like I get here with L.A. and I'm doing the same thing with these guys. So, when I realized that and I caught myself, I had to hit up DeMarcus and tell him that I appreciate him for all the stuff that he did for me.”

(On if he thinks about how players of his age refer to themselves as old in the game, but how they are actually really young in life)
“I don’t feel old at all. I think ‘old’ is a mindset. I feel like, especially in a kid’s game like this, when you start saying that O-word and you start talking like that, it happens fast. I've been in league 11 years, and I've seen a lot, but that doesn't mean I'm old. I've seen guys that come in and start saying, ‘Oh man, my back! Ah! Dang! It hurt getting out of the bed today.’ You got about two more years when you start doing that
(laughter). You’re on the way out when you started doing that (laughter). So, I always try to have a positive mindset and I really like to think that old is a mindset. I come out here. I run. I do everything that the young guys do. I kind of gravitate towards the young guys in the locker room. They help keep me young. This team right here's a young team that helps keep me young. I'm still running around, flipping, and spinning, and doing all the things that I was doing when I was 21, 22. So ‘old’ is definitely a mindset. I don't want to start talking like that.”

(Closing statement)
“Appreciate you guys.”

CB Jalen Ramsey
(On the energy of the team coming out of the bye)
“I think it's good. I think it'll be where it needs to be come Sunday.

(On what they have been able to do to help WR Odell Beckham Jr. and OLB Von Miller get acclimated)
“Offensive guys have been taking (WR) Odell (Beckham Jr.) in. Defensive guys have been taking (OLcool smiley Von (Miller) in. But, they're professionals. Like they've been good for a long time and it's no surprise because the way they handle their business, the way they go about their work. So, they're doing a good job even by themselves, honestly.”

(On what he has seen from Packers QB Aaron Rodgers on film)
“Aaron Rodgers - I don't really think I need to say much about him. He's one of the best quarterbacks to play it.”

(On if there is any one thing that is the biggest challenge in dealing with Rodgers)
“I wouldn't highlight one thing over another. I mean, he's good in a lot of aspects, so I couldn't really highlight one thing over another.”

(On if there are any small moments where he can see Odell and Von’s willingness to come in and work)
“I don't know. I guess I'm maybe not paying attention to them in that type of way, in that light. But I definitely see them locked in, focusing - whether it's in there (training room) doing whatever they have to do with getting their bodies right, and meetings, and then out here on the field trying to apply all of it. But I guess I'm not just like solely locked in on them two. So that's probably all I could give you for that.”

(On what makes Packers WR Davante Adams tough)
“The way they use him. They use him really well, get him in favorable matchups. And then him and his quarterback have great chemistry. Obviously, that matters a lot and (they) have a good relationship. And he's also gifted and he can make some things happen personally.”

(On if he looks forward to key one-on-one matchups)
“Yeah. I always look forward to, I guess, highlight matchups. Matchups against guys who I guess people consider it best in the game or one of the best in the game, but, man, it's a team game. That's not what it's solely about. It's not about a matchup. And as we've seen, I don't always get what I want (laughter), the fans either I guess you could say. That's just not how that happens. That's not how the flow of the game goes. And as much as fans want to see me playing man-to-man coverage on two receivers at once - or whatever they want - like that's not always the flow of the game, right? The game’s just evolved and developed. Like it used to be where the defense was kind of reactive to the offense in some areas where, you know, did they put their guy there? And you’ll put your guy on him wherever he's at and move him there But now all offenses have evolved throughout the years of me being in the league. And now they are kind of reacting to that as well. So, there is times where I may be lined up on the receiver and then they motion, or maybe they'll do two motions. Like offenses have evolved in that way as well. So, I know that kills the fans and the fans want to see certain matchups. And honestly, a lot of the times it kills me too. But that's not the flow of the game. Just the reality of playing, you're not going to play zero coverage, man-to-man football all game - all 70, 60, 70 plus plays. So, it is what it is and that's why football is like the most ultimate team game because everybody has to do their job. Everybody has to complement around and it's not about a specific matchup. So, as we'll get those opportunities throughout the game, maybe a few times, I'm sure it won't be the majority of the time. It's just, that's how football works, right? So, I’ve got to be focused on the whole game plan, not just that.”

(On if he is hearing from fans in his social media mentions)
“No, not necessarily me. I mean I follow people in the media. I follow reporters or whatever, and I do see things like that. And I see people talking and it kind of does frustrate me when they talk about what they thought was the game plan or what they thought should have been the game plan. And when they speak negatively on (Defensive Coordinator Raheem) Coach ‘Rah’ (Morris), just because we are going out there with a game plan that we feel like works for us. We are going out there trying to get favorable matchups and trying to win the game at the end of the day. That's what it's all about. And I feel like fans don't always understand that or if it doesn't happen in that exact manner that they want it to happen, then they’ve got to find somebody to point the finger at it or be mad at. I hate that for him, like being that he's my coach. ‘Cause I know how great of a coach he really is, honestly. And I know our game plans and I know what we come into the game hoping is going to happen. And I know the adjustments that we make at half. This is the NFL. These teams we're playing have talent. They have good offensive coordinators. They make adjustments. They see what we're doing. And these quarterbacks, we've been playing as of recently, they're smart as well. And they know, how we're used in some aspects and some plays and they will still figure out a way to try to get a favorable match up away from me, (DL Aaron Donald) ‘AD’, whoever that may be. And that's all a part of the game. And that's probably the one thing that I would encourage people to understand that. We're not intentionally going out here, like not trying to get favorable match ups. Like that's insane, right? We're definitely going out there with game plans that we feel like are going to work and we're trying to make adjustments, and we're trying to get things right. But it's a team game. Everybody’s got to do their part. We’ve got to execute as a team. We’ve got to execute as a defense, offense, special teams, all around to be able to make all of it come to life.”

(On if he thinks the verdict in the Ahmaud Arbery case was a step in the right direction)
“Yeah, I think it is. Obviously, everybody saw it and everybody I guess was kind of worried about what the verdict would be. But once it came down and justice was served, that was definitely a step in the right direction. But there's still a lot of work to do. You know what I mean?”

(On how much better he feels about the health of the Rams versus when they faced the Packers 10 months ago)
“To be completely honest with you, I don't even think about that. Personally, that's just like a personal thing. I don't think about that. I try not to compare anything from last year to this year, cause it's different. It's completely different. And I always feel good about the Rams, honestly, the highs and lows. I still feel good about us and I’m always hopeful and optimistic that we’re going to get things right.”

(On if he see the trend of stacking multiple and joker players continuing)
“It's just the game will continue to evolve, right? Like, for example, people want to talk about the match-ups or they wanted to see me on (49ers WR) Deebo (Samuel),or (49ers TE George) Kittle, or whatever the case may have been. Like he was at running back sometimes - what the hell did y'all want me to do? (laughter) What did y'all want us to call? I don't know. It’s just to me knowing our game plan, our schemes, and our mindset going into the game, and our adjustments and how we try to get out and get those match-ups, and then seeing people, I guess, just not understand it - it doesn't make me mad, but it's just kind of annoying. Like I wish y’all understood that we are definitely trying to get the right guys in the right place so we can win these win the game, honestly. So, I guess to answer your question, yeah, it'd just be something that will keep evolving and we'll figure it out or do the same thing. They're trying to figure out how to get our best guys out of the game. And we're trying to figure out how to get in the game and whatever the case may be. It's football. This is NFL football Like, these people are good. If y’all have seen how this NFL season, it's any given Sunday. It is what it is, but we are out there definitely busting our a**es trying to, not only just playing extremely hard with a lot of hard physical, mental toughness, all of that. But we try and make sure we have the right game plans and everything. Like, it's all trying to be put together to make sure the Rams win. That's something that I can for sure let all the fans know. Like rest assured that we're definitely trying to right our wrongs and get everything right - in game, out of the game, whenever. Like we want to win. We hate losing.”

(Closing Statement)
“’Preciate y’all.”

--RAMS--

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2021 02:35PM by Shaky.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Los Angeles Rams Transcripts - Head Coach Sean McVay, WR Odell Beckham Jr., OLB Von Miller, CB Ramsey

Shaky269November 26, 2021 02:34PM