Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams recent woes mirrored around the league yesterday

November 22, 2021 01:27PM
promomasterj
Inconsistent QB play (even from MVP candidates), inability to run the ball effectively, offensive line breakdowns, etc. Did anyone imagine Tennessee losing to Houston at home?

This might just be the hallmark of 2021 - no clear favorites, lots of injuries, etc. Buffalo - the early season media darling got absolutely crushed by the Colts.

It's easy to have tunnel vision and focus on alll the things the Rams are doing wrong, but it's happening all over the league.

I agree brother. This is one wild year. I don't see a clear favorite to win it all. It seems EVERY team who was considered a "sure thing" has had it's share of issues and losses.

IMO, it's anyone's ballgame...including us! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams recent woes mirrored around the league yesterday

promomasterj370November 22, 2021 09:00AM

Vermeil always said they get paid as well

Rams_81208November 22, 2021 09:34AM

Re: Rams recent woes mirrored around the league yesterday

Ramsdude119November 22, 2021 01:27PM

Funny thing about the NFL,

WhiteHorns195November 22, 2021 04:26PM