Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 25 10+ play drives and 19 3 n outs.

November 18, 2021 01:37PM
RustyRay
More double-digit play drives than 3 n outs. That can't be good.

That doesn't even count all the 7,8,9 play drives given up as well.

Agreed RR and the end result is that our offense is on the field less and wears out the D as well. I can understand the D giving up a few long drives ever now and then but this seems a bit much.

It's not a recipe for success that's for sure. We all noticed it early on and it hasn't got any better. Unless something changes we will be a quick out in the playoffs.

Our D seems to be a "reacting" D and not a D that makes the OTHER team react to what we are doing. Sitting back and "waiting" for a mistake is a losing strategy IMO.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Double Digit Drives given up so far

Ramsdude176November 18, 2021 12:34PM

More concerning to me is the

RustyRay65November 18, 2021 12:50PM

25 10+ play drives and 19 3 n outs.

RustyRay73November 18, 2021 01:18PM

Re: 25 10+ play drives and 19 3 n outs.

Ramsdude91November 18, 2021 01:37PM