Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I scarcely recognize my Rams team anymore…

November 16, 2021 05:34AM
Let’s see…

First of all, Jourdan wrote a gem of an article about this game. It’s pointless to post excerpts because the whole damned article is an elite piece of work. If you haven’t yet subscribed then it’s your loss and you don’t even know what you’re missing.

Who is this imposter imitating Matthew Stafford? 4 interceptions in 2 games (2 of which were pick 6’s)? Overthrowing or throwing behind receivers constantly? Spotting opponents big leads in the first quarter? I want the REAL Stafford back, dammit!

McVay critics certainly have a target rich environment, don’t they? Only 9 called running plays when both Hendo and Michel were averaging over 5 yards a pop? Played right into Shanny’s hands. Yep, McVay panics too early and bails on a productive running game. Never seems to learn, either. Blows my mind.

I read that there were at least 6 dropped passes by various receivers. And just when Stafford needed all the extra help he could get with Woods out. Sigh…

Our ST are league bottom feeders with the exception of Matt Gay. And was that fake FG embarrassing, or what? 49ers were all over that. That’s superior coaching.

Speaking of coaching, I’ve tried my best to give Morris the benefit of the doubt lately but I now feel that he’s in over his head. Defending the deep pass when Shanny is running the ball down our throats? Uselessly blitzing Ramsey while Samuels or Kittle are eating us alive? Continued sloppy tackling. DaSilva had a nice piece describing how Shanny attacked the middle of the field mercilessly because of our weakness there. Morris is looking like a bad hire.

49ers had over 39 minutes TOP? How in the world can Rams win by spotting 49ers 2 turnovers including a pick-6, a 14 point lead, and a 2-1 TOP advantage? Unreal. Plenty of blame for both Ram O and D for this embarrassing stat.

Time to admit the obvious. Shanny owns McVay and proves it by having his 3-5 team just pound the Rams all night long in every way imaginable. I had feared (and posted) that Shanny would use the Titan blueprint against McVay and did he ever! Gotta be stinging McVay something fierce this morning.

Not gonna critique the newbies Miller and OBJ because they’ve hardly had a chance to learn where their locker is much less absorb their respective systems. But it is fair to say that neither overwhelmed me last night.

Speaking of last night, why do the Rams have to pick PrimeTime games to humiliate themselves? Arrrrrgh…

Well, after watching these last 2 debacles I can only imagine what the Packers might do to us. Gulp…

Rams do have a lot of very talented players on both sides of the ball. But you know what? They’re not playing well as a team, have too many lapses of execution, and frankly I believe that they’re being hampered by some slipshod coaching on both sides of the ball. IOW, Rams are their own worst enemies and the Titans and 49ers have exposed them for all to see.

Know what upsets me the most in losses? It’s when I see our Rams underperform. That’s what upsets me most of all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2021 05:38AM by Rams43.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I scarcely recognize my Rams team anymore…

Rams43188November 16, 2021 05:34AM

Re: I scarcely recognize my Rams team anymore…

GlacieRam121November 16, 2021 05:41AM

Not only that this IS the real Stafford

JimYoungblood5386November 16, 2021 05:54AM