Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good old fashioned a.. whipping the Rams took in SF

November 16, 2021 04:54AM
I stopped the tape when they tried that fake on the FG just before halftime
I had seen enough and when I looked at the final result I was surprised it was that close. Niners demolished us on offense, defense , STs, coaching down to the water boy.
Reminded me of some of the beat downs we had to endure during the decade of darkness. I won´t come up with the ugly word starting with a S and ending with an R but the way the Rams played last night would definetely warrant it.

There are three All Pro defensive players on our team, very likely three future HOF players, and THAT is what Morris gets out of this defense ? They could not stop the run, they could not stop the pass and to add insult they commtted silly penalties all game long.

Offense not much better with Stafford sadly showing more and more why he was not a big game QB during all those years in DET.
Second week in a row where he was completely off all game and again threw a costly pick 6.

Hekker is done. Was done last season but the Rams FO was in denial and kept the wrong punter.

McVay has to regroup quickly and get this offense rolling again. he has the weapons .

I am very close to advocate a replacement for both Morris and the STs coach. This got to stop . Immediately. If we really want a shot at the SB in our own house.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Good old fashioned a.. whipping the Rams took in SF

dodgerram118November 16, 2021 04:54AM

Re: Good old fashioned a.. whipping the Rams took in SF

CarolinaRam89November 16, 2021 05:00AM