Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It Is Time To Show The Results

November 12, 2021 03:47AM
The Rams have had a wonderful rebirth, and the moves made in the past year (Matthew Stafford trade, Von Miller trade, Odell Beckham Jr. signing, etc.) have been successful and they are 7-2.

But a lot of this stuff now is useless media driven click bait and pap. I don't care about players and fans congratulating OBJ or Miller for coming to LA, LA is a destination city, etc. I know; get off my lawn...

Stafford has a ton of pressure on him, as does the OL (after TEN got after them, though that front four is playing really well for them) and the superstars on this team (AD99, Leonard Floyd, Jalen Ramsey, Cooper Kupp, Von Miller, OBJ, even Andrew Whitworth in his possible swan song) have to produce. All of their legacies are on the line and in bright lights.

This team (and in particular coaching staff lead by Sean McVay) have to take this chance and run with it. McVay will have to overcome his tendencies and adjust as the opponents get tougher come playoff time and a lot of the games left in the regular season. I mean, they are a #5 seed right now.

There is a ton of pressure on these men and they either turn that pressure into diamonds, or they are looked at as all sizzle; no steak. All style/no substance LA glitz will be a view of them.

The time has come to produce.

As a Ram fan I am so excited, but they have a lot of pressure on them starting on MNF with SF who has beaten them four times in a row.

Buckle up....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It Is Time To Show The Results

Ramsfsninmd186November 12, 2021 03:47AM