Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not going to complain about being 7-2 but......

November 07, 2021 07:06PM
I do have a few things to @#$%& about.

Since McVay has been coach, (now don't get me wrong he is a better than average coach and I'm glad he's our coach), but since he has been coach the Rams offense REALLY struggles against big physical defensive fronts. We never have an answer for physicality. Our offense is SOFT. That's why we usually LOSE to the Niners. They come out and punch us in the mouth and we have no answer. Hell, after the first possession even I could see the Titans were disregarding the run and rushing the passer. This was the first drive. RUN THE DAMN BALL!!! Roll out and slide the protection. McVay stubbornly keeps dropping back and passing. Dumb. And doesn't adjust until after the half.....
Horrible. To little to late. Stafford was under ridiculous pressure that entire first half and most of the game, and yes he made some absolutely horrible decisions, but I really put alot of that on McVay.

Penalties. Are you kidding me??? Boneheaded penalties and turnovers will lose the game for you more often than not. That being said, there are times I'm convinced that the NFL is rigged on some level. Some of those flags were very questionable. The holding on Whitworth never would have been called if was against Donald, never. The roughing the passer against Donald was one of the worst calls I have personally ever witnessed. HORRIBLE! That was fourth down and at that time the Rams still had hope, but no, the refs had to give the Titans a new set of downs. 10 out of 10 times that play never gets a flag.

When the Rams lose they lose big. It's like they really don't belong in the big boy games. I hope they come out and play against the Niners, I'm not counting on it and 7-3 going into the bye week is gonna suck imo. And Staffords ankle could now be a problem. This team won't go far in the playoffs.

That's all.

Defense played a good game. I can't fault those guys. When you give 2 defensive TD's that's a deep hole to dig out of.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2021 07:40PM by GlacieRam.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Not going to complain about being 7-2 but......

GlacieRam142November 07, 2021 07:06PM