Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking at the RAMS D yesterday.....

October 18, 2021 04:03AM
I look at that game like I look at every other team in the league going back several years.... I can remember teams that had issues with stopping the run, or the pass, or having problems running the ball or throwing it. I remember they would play the RAMS and all of a sudden the problem (what ever it was) disappeared...they had solved the issues. Then they would go on to the next game and surprise.....the issues would come up again.

The point I am making is what they did to the giants is not necessarily a sign of things to come. I also think when a team gets a slew of TO's in a game...when they come in bunches they also go dry for a span of time as well....I also think that a superior team SHOULD handle a lower team, especially adding in a bunch of injuries.....we did that and that is a good sign, but I can't read anything into our D "finally getting it".....after a game against the giants....it may help confidence which can be a huge help overall.....but I saw some issues yesterday that have not changed...

I also saw some out and out stupid ref calls yesterday...they will not improve, there is no incentive or cause for them to do so from above.

The lions can stub a toe or 2...they can be a pain if allowed to stick around.....ask the ravens about that.....or the vikings.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Looking at the RAMS D yesterday.....

roman18274October 18, 2021 04:03AM

Re: Looking at the RAMS D yesterday.....

Classicalwit124October 18, 2021 04:13AM