Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I need help on fantasy please

October 07, 2021 12:58AM
Stafford9
10 opponent league
QB: Stafford or Dak
WR Mike Williams, Julio Jones, Robert Woods, Design Jackson, AJ Green, Sterling Shepherd (pick two)
my flex is Cordelle Patterson

I have been picking all Rams and it takes the fun out of winning when they do to target Robert Woods or DJ and it intensifies the losing when they lose.
My gut is to go with Stafford, Mike Williams and Robert Woods, but I am in second to last place. I WILL NEVER PLAY THIS AGAIN BUT IT IS A MONEY LEAGUE AND I OWE IT TO EVERYBODY TO FINISH OUT STRONG. Again thanks for your help.
First of all, kudos to you for not giving up. Not so much for pride but out of respect to the other owners. There's nothing worse than someone who quits their team. Seems a bit early to feel like you don't have a chance though. Anyway, keep in mind that playing spoiler can be pretty fun too. Don't give away any of your matchups IMO.

Receivers, AJ Green is going against the 49ers and he gets 6 targets every week. SF has been giving up points to all WR's.

Williams has been trending downward and Cleveland is a terrible matchup. He may get some looks but I think he's going to have to grind out yards in a close game.

Julio Jones has got hamstring issues. Didn't practice or play all last week and missed today's practice. Personally, I wouldn't want to risk that situation unless there's no other choice.

Shepard's also got a hamstring, missed last week and doesn't look good this week. Matchup is on the road against Dallas too. Not a promising option IMO.

Jackson is more of an all or nothing proposition. Woods consistently gets looks and Seattle's pass D has been giving up fantasy points to most WR's so far.

So, having said all of that, I'd probably start AJ Green and Woods at WR. Which, for me, would probably make me want to start Dak so all my eggs weren't in one basket. Too many guys from one team is riskier and I'm more inclines to hedge my bets.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I need help on fantasy please

Stafford9184October 06, 2021 08:57AM

Classicalwit75October 06, 2021 08:43PM

Agreed, thank you

Stafford928October 07, 2021 05:29AM

moklerman87October 07, 2021 12:58AM

Thanks you

Stafford925October 07, 2021 05:32AM

Shecky170October 07, 2021 02:05AM

Thank you!

Stafford925October 07, 2021 05:33AM

Williams and woods

alyoshamucci59October 07, 2021 06:19AM

Thank you, To all, that was my last fantasy question.

Stafford927October 07, 2021 08:51AM