Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rich Hammond reflects on McVay

October 05, 2021 10:16AM
[twitter.com]

Thought that Rich has a really good point.

"OK I’m not going to beat this into the ground. I promise this is the last time… It was an 11-point game with 39 minutes of clock left, and the Rams called SEVEN consecutive passes and punted. Early second quarter. No long late 2Q drive yet, no long second half drive yet."

(On his thoughts about the running game on Sunday and RB Darrell Henderson)
“I don't necessarily think I got away from it. I thought it was effective. I think our guys did a nice job getting removal. I think any time that you have the two turnovers and then you kind of get out of hand where they possess the ball for a good bit of time towards the latter part of the first half and then they had a long possession to start the second half. Then before you know it, it's a 27-13 game. We had a chance to score on a play that we just missed and then we ended up missing the field goal. And then the next thing you know, when it could be 27-20, you ended up getting the ball back, you're down a few possessions, it kind of gets away from you. And so, the situation dictates a little bit different approach. You always want to be able to make sure that you can possess the ball, and then we are able to run it effectively. You want to be able to do that, but ultimately, it's about trying to win the game, and that was kind of the approach. But I was pleased with the way we were able to run the football and I thought Darrell was a real bright spot yesterday.”

RFS69
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Los Angeles Rams Transcripts - Rams Head Coach Sean McVay - October 4, 2021

Shaky291October 05, 2021 12:41AM

Re: Los Angeles Rams Transcripts - Rams Head Coach Sean McVay - October 4, 2021

Rams43174October 05, 2021 07:54AM

Re: Los Angeles Rams Transcripts - Rams Head Coach Sean McVay - October 4, 2021

CarolinaRam235October 05, 2021 07:56AM

Re: Rich Hammond reflects on McVay

RamsFanSince69107October 05, 2021 10:16AM