Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Upset with Stafford

October 03, 2021 06:27PM
Rams43
Stafford9
He is not in sync with his best weapon. In the last two games he has missed Jackson on three potential scores. That is on Matt. I am not going to rant because I am furious but if you told me at the beginning of the season we would be 4-1 after the first 5 games I would have been satisfied. This game better not be a glimpse of what is to come. I am very concerned with our D

I do think that Stafford and DJ will get on the same page soon. I agree that it should have happened by now, though.

I’m not too concerned with our D, tbh. It’s loaded. But I am VERY concerned about our DC. There is a whiff of Fisher and Marmie incompetence and stubbornness about him. If he can’t (or won’t) adapt to his players’ strengths in this modern NFL then we will continue losing to quality teams. That soft zone crap has gotta go. QB’s are feasting on it.

I think McVay is gonna need a ‘come-to-Jesus meeting with Morris. And PDQ.

I think Stafford needs a big physical receiver like the Chargers Mike Williams or Seahawk D.J. Metcalf. Can they start playing the 2 rookies receivers..... Jacob Harris and Ben Skowronek and see what they can do to change things up.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Upset with Stafford

Stafford9369October 03, 2021 05:45PM

Rams43165October 03, 2021 06:06PM

RamsAl48150October 03, 2021 06:27PM

I agree with both you and 43

Stafford9226October 03, 2021 06:32PM

Re: I agree with both you and 43

Classicalwit163October 03, 2021 06:50PM