Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Its a well coached team

October 04, 2021 03:09AM
The Patriots had a very good game plan and seemed to be motivated to play really well against the Bucs. They also had a terrible game the week before against the Saints. The Patriots are 1-3 with a win against the Jets, and losses against the Dolphins, Saints, and Bucs. I mention that because you can’t discount the emotional aspect that sometimes one team has and the other team doesn’t. D’Marco Farr had a really good quote this week when he said “ the Rams have beaten the Cardinals 8 times in a row, I went through something similar with the 49ers. The Rams just beat the defending SuperBowl champs and the media is telling them how good they are and they are on top of every power ranking this week. The Cardinals will play this game like it’s the SuperBowl to exercise those demons.” I don’t want to insinuate the Rams didn’t prepare for this game, but they had a very uncharacteristic week with Stafford seemingly off. As disappointing as this game was, the Cardinals didn’t make many mistakes and played extremely well. Divisional games are vital and the Rams can’t start the season 0-2 in the division. The only way to get over the Arz game is to win this Thursday night.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mac Jones Looks Pretty Good

Classicalwit207October 03, 2021 04:22PM

Yeah and it's petty but I want him to play well because the 9ers passed on him

merlin73October 03, 2021 09:16PM

Its a well coached team

Hazlet Hacksaw77October 04, 2021 02:20AM

Re: Its a well coached team

LSURAM47October 04, 2021 03:09AM