Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: What's the earliest a DC has been let go in the NFL??

October 03, 2021 03:02PM
Ramgator
Morris needs to go. Does anyone here REALLY trust what he is doing? I sure as hell do not! The Rams HAVE to score 30+ to have any chance. For crying out loud, we have the best DL guy since....maybe forever. We have a shut down DB and other darn good talent. But they look VERY VERY lame. Oh, we can still win 10-12 games. But I can see us NOT getting the Division. Playoffs....Does anyone trust us vs Arizona again.....AT Seattle in January......at Green Bay in January (Rodgers would KILL us!) Say a miracle happens. We squeak into the Super Bowl. Then comes KC, Baltimore, Buffalo

Morris is wasting a darn good D. I HOPE McVay steps in soon and has Morris change or change Morris. McVay HAS to know that the window in the NFL is very short. AD has already said he is feeling his time in the NFL. Stafford is no Spring chicken.

I have to agree, gator. I said the same thing in another thread I just started.

This reminds me of the Fisher thing after his first 3 years. I was calling for his head 2 years before the Rams finally pulled the trigger. It was so obvious that he was in over his head offensively and too stubborn to change. Rams wasted 2 extra years before they finally fired him.

Well, I have the same feeling about Morris. A very nice fellow but he’s not the right guy for this D roster and I don’t think he can or will adapt. We can beat the weaker teams with his soft zone crap, but the better QB’s and teams will eat his D’s alive.

Either Morris changes his D philosophy or he’s gotta go, and the sooner the better. Premium talent on this D is being misused and wasted. It’s a travesty, and the clock is ticking.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What's the earliest a DC has been let go in the NFL??

Ramgator319October 03, 2021 02:50PM

Ramsfan1971139October 03, 2021 02:58PM

Rams43126October 03, 2021 03:02PM

droopy133October 03, 2021 03:22PM

I'm not sure it's all Morris...

JamesJM123October 03, 2021 03:27PM