Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I rewatched the Bucs game last night…

September 30, 2021 07:40AM
Sure glad I did.

I forced myself to watch the Ram interior OL. Well, I came away impressed. I had thought that they played well as I originally watched the game but now I’ve gotta say that they generally truly excelled. All of them. Honestly, the improvement on this OL this year is amazing. I credit a combo of Carberry, Allen, and the Stafford upgrade. Someone pinch me!

Upon rewatching, it was heartwarming to see these OL players blocking 20 yards downfield at times. And their blocking on screens was impressive.

Stafford gives the impression that he’s always in control and it clearly rubs off on his teammates. I was a huge fan of the trade at the time but now I realize that I had actually underestimated Stafford’s value. We are in good hands at QB and I fervently hope that Rams extend him ASAP. A no brainer.

Higbee is gonna be a big part of this Rams O this year. Not easy to do with 4 such talented WR’s, I know, but you can see his value on key plays throughout each game. Both McVay and Stafford love him.

This Ram DL is a beauty. They just shut down that Bucs running game and made the Bucs one dimensional, never a good thing. Constantly made Brady uncomfortable, too.

Jourdan confirmed that Floyd has been playing through a high ankle sprain, so his performance is pretty impressive, considering. He had another nice game.

It was great to see Lewis flashing and I would love to see him able to contribute 30 snaps a game. I still have my doubts and believe the Rams should keep drafting that position but meanwhile I’m really pulling for the kid. He is a playmaker mofo.

WTH is Morris thinking with all those Ramsey blitzes? Seriously? Morris erases his best player in the secondary when he does that. C’mon…

I remain convinced that Morris semi-neutered DW, Long, and Rapp in his soft zone scheme. Ask yourself if you’d prefer Staley or Morris in a hypothetical straight up choice for DC. It’s a no brainer for me. Sigh…

Gay is money. Greg who? Lol.

Great to see Hekker have an effective game once again. Coverage teams bounced back nicely, too.

I’m finding it hard to think of an area on this Ram team that really needs to be worried about. We’re thin at RB and WOLB, I guess, but neither looks critical. TBH, I haven’t been this confident about our coaching, QB, OL, and D since the GSOT days.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2021 07:43AM by Rams43.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I rewatched the Bucs game last night…

Rams43508September 30, 2021 07:40AM

Re: Nice...

oldschoolramfan169September 30, 2021 12:07PM

Re: this guy......

leafnose130September 30, 2021 06:27PM

The untold story is Carberry

Stafford9123September 30, 2021 07:47PM

Could be... but I think...

JamesJM124September 30, 2021 07:53PM

Without the line play there is no Stafford