Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Something's gotta give at Safety first off

September 28, 2021 08:29AM
CROMWELL21
I am surprised nobody noticed JR Reed and Juju Hughes were inactive and Burgess played one snap, but T Hall was up from the PS and active. Roster churn coming? Lawler and Hall must now pass through waivers if called up.

They can't have the play they just saw going forward. Now as to what that leads to who knows. But maybe Rapp is gonna lose his job or get phased out or reassigned to the box. I think that's the route I'd go.

Juju played very well vs the pass in preseason from on high. He was breaking on the ball and making plays. That is what we need. No idea if he can also play well when they're capping things deep but point is the Rams do have a deep safety group and we may see them dip into it going forward.

Lastly I think Morris is learning on the job with his calls. Just my opinion. So maybe things are related to his calls in part or maybe in large percentage. Who knows, either way if he's going to keep calling the games the way he has we probably need a roster change starting with Rapp.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Roster moves coming?

CROMWELL21630September 27, 2021 10:51AM

Maybe...

Ramsfsninmd277September 27, 2021 11:00AM

Re: Maybe...

leafnose189September 27, 2021 04:32PM

Something's gotta give at Safety first off

merlin195September 28, 2021 08:29AM

Re: Roster moves coming?

3030135September 28, 2021 08:39AM