Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Losing Cam Akers short term could be blessing in disguise

September 27, 2021 04:02AM
Of course, any time you lose a very good player, it is painful and I wish Cam Akers would be back later this season as I don't think the Rams have enough at runningback to win the superbowl without him this year, but one positive is this:

You win in the NFL by passing the ball. This has kind of forced the Rams into a different identify for now that if they continue to roll with all these good WRs, it will be more engrained and when Cam comes back, he can supplement a great offense instead of being the focal.

When I watch 4 very good teams yesterday.

1) Rams
2) Bucs
3) 49ers
4) Packers

I just always felt that the Rams and the Bucs would always have the advantage in most games because of their approach over the 49ers and Packers. The Rams had the Bucs spinning sideways that entire game and on their heals.

I feel the lowlight of the Rams was actually that Patriot win last season. It was so depressing watching them just run it and punt it the entire 2nd half with this idea that the defense could carry the team. I felt the highlight the last 2 seasons were the Tampa Bay games.

Those games gave hope of what could be!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2021 04:03AM by Rams_81.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Losing Cam Akers short term could be blessing in disguise

Rams_81221September 27, 2021 04:02AM