Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How the excitement of the RAMS/bucs game differs....

September 22, 2021 08:03AM
When we were out there for game 1 we came along a great little Bistro/Cafe called Sandbar 66 in Manhattan Beach. The young lady running the show for lunch was very pleasant and was asking us about the game and SoFi. We preceded to tell her tidbits of this and that and she says she's excited "I'm going to the RAMS/bucs game in a couple weeks" "going to be in a suite". She then goes totally off in excitement of.......maybe meeting Tom Brady's wife/girlfriend (I don't know which...I am sorry). She's not into the stadium as such, she is totally unconcerned about the teams, players etc.

I thought I'd give her a bit of a shake up and started on who Brady's lady is. Was she a cheerleader, is she a gold digger.....she was astonished, utterly astonished on my ignorance of what ever her name is....(I have heard of her, but it's just not my cup of tea)...she's astonished by me, but she's totally in the cool about going to something that means nothing to her...

It's a possible meet and greet thing with some kinda crazy thing going on in the back ground...Thought it was kinda funny what people think and why they go to things with totally different intentions of most others. Great girl, great server, great smile, honest interest in her patrons...but to a different drummer when it comes to reasons of attending a football game and seeming uncaring about the stadium itself...

Oh well, hope she brings a lot of tissues for what's her name, she's gonna need them...LOL......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How the excitement of the RAMS/bucs game differs....

roman18228September 22, 2021 08:03AM

Re: How the excitement of the RAMS/bucs game differs....

Leoram112September 22, 2021 11:21AM