Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Loyal has a few thoughts…

September 22, 2021 07:38AM
Here’s Loyal…

I think the two X Factors are SoFi and Stafford.

We have never had a loud stadium like this since the Ed Jones Dome glory days of GSOT, and it appears that SoFi may be louder than the Ed. Plus, does the Tampa fan base travel? I expect maximum fan noise against Brady. Advantage, Rams.

Stafford has said that he left Detroit to play in big games, like this one. He has the chance to shred the Super Bowl champ's secondary, and that backfield hasn't been doing so well so far this year. Allen is an upgrade over Blythe and I believe that Stafford will have more time to throw than JG had last year. Having a clean pocket and time will wreck the Tampa defense. Advantage, Rams.

We are not sure how good the Rams defense will be this year, compared to last. We have another game within the new Rams defensive system and should be even better. I don't know if AD will reach Brady, cuz that sumbich can get the ball out fast. But I expect a big game from Ramsey. Gronk is a problem because he's so huge. There might be a slight edge to the Bucs offense over our defense, but not as great a one as between the Rams offense and the Bucs defense.
Rams 41
Bucs 34
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Riverumbbq with some VERY interesting Buc stats…

Rams43312September 22, 2021 07:22AM

Loyal has a few thoughts…

Rams43205September 22, 2021 07:38AM

Tampa fan base travel?? Hell, they stay away from THEIR stadium!

Ramgator123September 22, 2021 08:29AM

Brady/TB haven't played a road game w/fans....

Ramsfsninmd156September 22, 2021 08:53AM

building on that (re: defenses)

LMU93121September 22, 2021 08:16AM