Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: PC Question

September 20, 2021 08:17AM
CarolinaRam
Why is it that we never can hear the questions being asked at any Rams PC? All you hear are the answers from who ever is at the podium. Is it really that difficult to have a microphone in the area where the questions are being asked? Other teams do not have this issue when you go to their sites.

Preach it Carolina! That has been an issue for me too for a long time. Do you ever turn it real load to hear it better then when McVay answers it's way too loud? lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

PC Question

CarolinaRam310September 20, 2021 08:10AM

Re: PC Question

Ramsdude103September 20, 2021 08:17AM